4.

I'm was so pissed at Fay about the fact that she just used me to make herself feel better that I decided to take a walk. After two hours I come home and feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

It's Fay. Of course.

Fay: I'm sorry, I didn't know how to answer.. :/
Fay: I'll try and make a day free to come with my friend and meet you...

Right, as if she'll really come. I ignore the message, after all, I'm being used. So I have the right to ignore her... At least for now.

However, after around 20 minutes I couldn't help myself from questioning one little thing. It has been in my mind since the time she told me about it. I take my phone out and unlock it, starting yhe kik app.

Ren: You know... The first time we talked, you said I reminded you of someone... Who is it?

A second passed and the message is read. Few seconds of silence before I get a response...

Fay: You remind me of my best friend...
Ren: What kind of person is it?
Fay: I've never met him...
Ren: Don't you want to meet him?
Fay: I wish I could...
Ren: Then why not meeting him? Doesn't he want to?
Fay: He's not here anymore.

I guess I know what happened...

Ren: I'm so sorry...
Fay: Yeah, so am I.

Silence... I decide to leave this for now.

But as curious as I am. I must ask one more thing...

Ren: Did he... commit suicide?
Ren: I'm sorry
Ren: You don't need to answer...
Fay: Yes. Yes he did.
Ren: So that's why... you wanted to meet me...
Ren: That's why you wanted to keep talking to me...
Fay: Are you mad? O.O
Ren: Kind of... It's like you used me to heal the pity you had for yourself because you've never met that guy...
Fay: I just didn't want the past to repeat itself...

I guess I really am being used... But why, doesn't she understand that whatever makes her more happy, makes me even more depressed? It's like I had her as my only friend. And even this one is fake...

I'm so mad at her right now.