Prologue

(Yeji's PoV)
"Did you here it already, Pres?"

Hearing my so called nickname. I walk in the room, as I familiarize the faces. I let out a sigh knowing, I'll spend another year of school with the same faces. Giselle who is my seatmate seems to catch it up and exclaimed.

"Yeji-ah, Dont worry the feeling is mutual"

I just roll my eyes and proceed to look curiously at Chani to where the questiong come from. "I just got here, what do you mean"

As if a cue all of them decided to approach us. Except of course, Renjun the most unbothered person in this classroom. Now, we are already surrounded by hyenas- oh I'm sorry, people I mean. I'm sure, if you look at it on different perspective it would look like we're conversing a class top secret.

"There are new students.....but they weren't put in this class" he said. Some might not knew it yet 'cause I heard a few gasp. But from what he said they WE'RE??like how many??

"4 students 2 engineering and 2.....idk" Jaemin who just arrived said.

I actually have mixed emotions. Disappointed because I or 'we'miss the chance to have a new face. And somehow relieved because I already don't have enough patience if they got added in here. Yeah, I'm a class president and it's where I got the nickname 'Pres'.

***

I was walking back to the classroom when I saw Lia. She immediately put her hands to my shoulder and accompany me to the room. She was in different department which is on another building. I was expecting they were on a break.

As we walk towards the classroom we run across a new figures. They were two girls with the same uniform of mine. 'Engineering'

A idea immediately pops up in mine. They might be the new students. As a class president I greet them and gave my hands to shake hands but it was left hanging on the air. I look at Lia who now have a fierce look.

Oh wait, they were holding a cup of water so I retrieve my hands, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm Yeji" I said giving the sincerest smile I have. I was shock for a moment as I saw their eyes roll. But it must be a hallucinations as they give me a smile too. I was waiting for them to say their names but to my surprise I received a cold water.

"Oh, I'm sorry" the girl who was now handling a empty cup said. She flash a smile to me.

Before I was even able to move on, there were already students around us.

***

(Third Person PoV)
The students flocks around the hallway. It looks like a fight is about to begin.

Mark was walking to the engineering department building to give the paperworks Haechan left. He must notice the incident that he decided to come. Afterall it wouldn't hurt him to come because the professor give a long break. He was shocked at when he saw her soaking wet.

Jeno who was there all this time confront the two girls. It wasn't wrong for them who witnessed the incident. They can clearly tell it was intentional.

He was sure of it, those eye rolls, sarcastic smile, and their tone. His guts tell him they were picking a fight. Which he can't make it happen nor they can't. Not to the girl he likes, the one who was adored by their university.

Renjun who just exited the room curiously observe the area. He saw Yeji froze on her spot, drenched. He hastily took his blazer off and walk towards her. He gives her his blazer and scan the area.

He goes to Jaemin and ask him his towel. He reasons he is a swimmer that's why he surely have a towel. Jaemin wants to refuse, when in fact he was even ready to throw a punch to the girls face. In the end, Renjun got the towel and throw right into Lia's face, which annoyed the girl.

He made his way to the two girls direction, but was immediately block by two backs. Mark and Jeno's.

"Hannah?" Mark frown and ask.

"I'm surprise you recognize me! I thought you already forgot about me" she said and laugh sarcastically.

Mark frown more deeply to her words. "Dude, you know her?" Jeno asked curiously. He nodded and let out a sigh.

"Why did you do that?" he ask her.

The girl chuckles, "Shouldn't you ask "what" not why?

Mark look around, he saw all the eye on them except Yeji who still shock. He didn't have to worry about her being cold as she have Lia who's giving her a towel nagging like a Mom. She also have worn a blazer which is familiar....

"Why would he ask what when we can clearly tell what did you do?" Jeno intervene

"She's not talking to you" the other girl said fiercely. Jeno looks at her nametag and read.

"And I'm not talking to you, Emma"

The girl glare at him and he just raise his eyebrow.

"Just so you two know, it wasn't cool to intentionally spill a cold damn water to a girl who just want to befriend you." Renjun who's in the back said. All of them was caught off-guard by his words, as one has smirk painted on his face, Jaemin.

Jeno and Mark turn their heads to Renjun's direction. Making a way for the boy to walk toward the girls spot.

"You both weren't even cool at first place." he whispered. If you would ask who in this school knows the best when it comes to bad personalities traits, it's Renjun. He may have known as unbothered but he is a great observant, maybe because he's already in love....

Back to the scene, the two girl give a glare to him. Those glare was terrifying that it can send shivers down to your spine. They walk out the scene, those who was watching certainly felt embarrassed by their moves.

"That's what happened when you talk shit about Yeji!" Lia exclaimed, she immediately earned a slap from Yeji.

Everyone would agree on what Lia said. Like, she literally have boys hovering around her. Specially the three boys. Yeji's magic maybe?