Chapter 10

(Jeans pov)
    I walked around mondstat and every conversation brought up kaeya and albedo. What I can understand that would make sense is kaeya and albedo fell in love but people didn't like the idea of lovers on the knights of favonis let alone two men so kaeya became insecure and started ignoring albedo who dosent know why he's like this causing him to lose himself.
    My first order of business is probably telling albedo about the rumors.
    I knocked on his door but he didn't answer so I opened the door slowly and I found him sitting on his bed staring at his feet.
    "I know why Kaeyas like this." I said
    "What is it?" He asked coldly
    "The citizens of mondstat didn't like the idea of lovers let alone two men loving each other so kaeya tried distancing from you."
      His face scrunched up but he didn't say anything. I decided it was best to leave him to his thoughts.
        I went to Kaeyas house next to ask him questions. I knocked and opened the door. Kaeya was still asleep. I shook him awake.
        "What is it master Jean?" He groaned as he got up
         "I have some questions." I said
         "Ask away." He replied
         "Do you still love albedo despite the rumors?" I asked
          "....yes." He muttered
          "Good. That's all I needed." I said "you should talk to albedo." I walked out my last thing to do is get the citizens of mondstat to keep there thoughts to themselves.
             I went around mondstat to anyone talking about the kaeya and albedo incident and told them it's not actual a big deal and not to gossip.
              All we need to count on is abedo and kaeya to fix it out.
          I hope it goes well for them