Chapter 3

-Day 2-
Also long chapter, the next chapter is also going to be long since I'm capturing each day kaeya has off, again don't expect long chapter all the time! Ty for reading <3

(Kaeyas pov)
        I woke up from my bed I had really good sleep with Albedos delicious meal and joy. I stretched and sat up in my bed. I got changed and tried to figure out what I'd do today. I think Im going to take a walk today. I thought to myself.
         I headed out the door and began walking waving back to those who waved at me first. The tree leaves swayed and the streets swept with conversation left and right. The sky was a clear blue and clouds stretched and fluffed the sky like a gentle blanket. The wind rushed passed my face blowing hair strands behind my ears.
        I was at peace just as I was yesterday. Something felt so lovely these past few days, fueling me with excitement but I still don't know what it is fueling it. I sighed, and continued walking. I passed angel share and the smell of wine ran with the wind. I decided one drink wouldn't hurt besides diluc was working today.
      I pushed pass the wooden door and sat on one of the stools at the front counter "a dandelion wine please."
I taunted
     Diluc sighed, "Alright, give me a minute."
      I laughed to myself.
      Diluc came back around with a glass and handed it too me. "Here." He said.

       "Your the best diluc." I chugged down the wine, i was sober for longer than usual so it felt refreshing. "Here," I said sliding coins across the table "keep the extra change." Then I walked out
       On my way out I met albedo. "Ah good evening kaeya what have you been up too today?" He asked
       "I was taking a walk and decided to go for a drink." I replied
       "Are you free now?" He said
        My heart beated faster, "Uh, yes I'm free right now, do you need something?"
        "Not really, I just want company." He said then quickly added "if that's alright with you of course."
        I smiled "I'm more than free, anywhere you'd like to go in specific?"
        "Maybe luaha pool?" He said
        "Sounds perfect" I smiled
         We both talked as we headed to luaha pool, I hadn't been there in awhile but I remember it's beauty.     Once we got there I kicked off my shoes and ran over to the stone like pools and sat on a rock letting the water graze my feet and then letting the water go ankle high.
         Albedo chuckled, I haven't heard him laugh in awhile. "You really bedded this, huh?"  He said and took off his own shoes placing his next to mine and headed up towards me. He sat directly next to me and sighed in relief.
        "Nice isn't it?" I said.
         "Yeah." He agreed.
          We relaxed at luaha pool all day and made small talk between taking in the beauty until it got late.