ALL TOO WELL

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Ramona Isabella Greene, the resident genius at Seattle Grace Hospital. Two PHDs and two Bachelor's degrees by the time she was 17. She was the youngest intern at the hospital when she started at the age of 20.

Along her journey, she had gained friends amongst her co-workers, fellow interns, such as herself. She moved out of her crappy apartment and into a homely place with her co-workers.

Many would view Ramona to be the unproblematic one of the bunch, she was never involved in her friends' drama (she would usually sit back and observe as one would do so). She was polite, quiet, intelligent and was also Miranda Bailey's favorite — next to her best friend, George, of course.

Although it wasn't her dream to begin with, Ramona wanted to be the best surgeon Seattle Grace had ever seen. Probably one of the smartest too, considering her IQ of 189. You could say she was child prodigy but Ramona was humble. She liked living her life being as humble as could die to her life growing up. And nothing was going to stand in her way of being the best person she could be.  Not just her, everyone knew she had what it takes... she was practically the star of Seattle Grace Hospital.

Ramona often kept to herself and stayed away from her friends' drama and kept to herself most of the time. She liked living an ordinary life besides the chaotic mess that she had due to her job being a surgeon. It was idle and so was she.

      So, it wasn't normal for her to fall in love with a patient with a gunshot wound, let alone an FBI agent, like she did.

      The star of Seattle Grace Hospital? In love? With a patient? That was also an FBI agent?

      Now, things just got interesting.