[4]

(A/N: What you're wearing and ignore the mask and flames, you also won't be wearing your eyepatch anymore)

------------------------------------------------------

'Nothing has happened since then and it's already midday...' Arien thought 'It's boring and we have nothing to do, and Allie's meditating while doing that breathing exercise she kept on doing non-stop since a year ago'

(A/N: Yes, it's Total-Concentration-Breathing-Constant)

"Arjen" Arien said "Yeah?" he asked "Just how long do we have to stay in this room? And with all those servants..." "..."

"The only time there not there is when we're asleep" she continued "Yeah" Arjen replied "Do you think the Emperor ordered this?" she asked "Probably" he said again.

"Ugh..." "Imperial prince, Imperial princesses" A maid said to us "We can escort you to the backyard if you want"

"Backyard?" Arien said "=Garden??" Arjen continued "=Outside?!" they both said, while I sweatdropped in the background.

"We'll go!" they said simultaneously.

---------------------------------------------------

'Woahh...!!' they thought "It's beautiful! There are many different types of flowers that I've never seen before!" Arien said "Rurahel's garden is nothing compared to this..." Arjen said.

'It feels like I can finally breath again. Even though there are still countless eyes on us...' Arien thought.

"Arien~ Let's make a flower crown." Arjen suddenly said "Let's act like children our age" he said "No thanks, you act like normal kids while I'll be training" I stated bluntly.

"Fine" he grumbled "Ah, sure!" Arien said as I walked away 'Finally, now I have time to practice my breathing styles' I thought.

I grew in size, stretched out my hand and slowly a black, red, and mint colored nichirin blade appeared in my hands.

'I wonder, should I practice the Mist Breathing, or the Moon Breathing?' I thought 'Hmm? Someone's watching me? If I'm right it should be the Second prince 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕦𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕐𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒. Though in the future he'll tell us to call him Alec'

'...Alright then let's give him something to watch' I strapped my sword to my waist, and stretched out my other hand, it glowed grey for a second before a large boulder appeared in front of me.

I could tell that he was confused with what I did through my nose, so I unsheathed my sword and said "Mist Breathing - Second form: Eight-layered mist"

The boulder was falling into pieces by the time I finished my move, I could tell that he was rather surprised by me being able to cut such a large boulder, with a clean slash at that.

So I said "I hope you enjoyed the show Second prince" but before he could reply, I was already gone.

(Meanwhile with Arien and Arjen)

"Do you like the yellow or pink flower more?" Arien asked "Arjen" "The pink flower" he replied "Hm?" he asked "Let's put this one here" "Are the servants still there?" she asked "Okay" "They haven't blinked once."

'Ugh... If there going to let us play outside, why can't they leave us alone?" Arien thought 'You can stare at us as much as you want, but we don't even have the strength to run away.'