[1]

Warning - Abuse

"talking"

'thinking'

"mental link"

Narration

Past events

------------------------------------------------------

"Their names will be Arjen, Arien, and Y/n". Was It a momentary whim? Instead of breaking our necks, he granted us names. That was our first memory of him... A voice as cold as ice... And blond hair as bright as the sun.

{Third person POV}

'That was 5 years ago...' "...and now it's our fifth birthday." A girl with blonde hair and red eyes muttered as she looked out the window.

Yep the one who said that is my younger sister 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕐𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒  the second princess of the Yuriana Empire.

"What's the point?" And that's my brother 𝔸𝕣𝕛𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒  the fourth prince of the Empire. While I am the first princess of the Empire 𝕐/𝕟 (𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖) 𝕐𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 my nickname is ℕ/𝕟, which sometimes switches with Big sis.

"Nobody cares." he added while lying down, me sitting beside him reading a book about etiquette, after all, we are royalty now "Hmm... That's true." Arien sighed.

"Are you going back to sleep on our fifth birthday, Arjen?" Arien asked, Arjen just hummed in response while I shut my book closed and started listening.

We were born as the son and daughters of the Emperor.

'Even if it's like this...' "Wouldn't this be our 23rd birthday and N/n's 24th, to be more precise?" Arien asked.

"...Aren't you going to subtract our past lives?" Arjen asked. "Haa... Fine then let's just count today as our fifth birthday." Arien sighed.

That's right inside these 5 year old bodies are the consciousness of 25 year old's.

Arien and Arjen were an ordinary pair 18-year-old twins, they were korean high schoolers...  Who died because of certain reasons. When we opened our eyes we were born as triplets, and as the emperors children. 'As the Emperors children we would be pampered' or so they thought. But that was a huge miscalculation.

I recounted what happened when we found out about the mental link, they questioned me on who I was, how old I was... basically details about my past life. In return, I questioned them back and now they think of me as their older sister, which I technically am.

I also remember saying things about knowing parts of the future, although I am forgetting certain things that happen. I'm not against the idea of changing the storyline, I just don't see the need to tell them yet, although they know about the guardians now.

*yawn* "I'm sleepy... It'll only be us celebrating like last year, right? We can just go out after lunch..." Arjen sleepily mumbled.

"Ah... Since Rurahel left, we might not be able to eat lunch today?" Arien questioningly said.

Arjen suddenly shot up from the bed. "We starved for dinner last night and breakfast today as well..." Arjen trailed off 'She left last night, and she's still not back... The maids only give us food when Rurahel's here.'  Arien recalled. "What can we do?" she asked.

"Should I get some food out of the kitchen?" I asked worriedly. "No It's fine Big sis" Arien answered "After all... last time you did you got caught and was beaten up..." she fret.