Chapter 1

(Kaeya's point of view)

         "Ah so I have a mission with albedo  again?" I asked "well I do suppose we're both knights of the favonius, it's just we've been placed a lot together."
          "Is there a problem with that kaeya?" Jean said "I can try placing you with someone else, although I can't see you two as a problem."
            "No it's fine I was just curious, I can get bored quite easily you know." I said with a wink
              "Just get to work kaeya." Jean said shuffling papers under her fingers.
               I laughed, "Alright I wouldn't want to be a bother anyway."
               I walked off and headed to the plaza of mondstat with the statue of barbatos. I leaned against a pillar waiting for albedo and the others to show up. Until I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Klee giggling. I sighed, "You kind of shocked me there, didn't you." Klee nodded.
                 "Your on this mission too right?" She said bouncing between her left and right leg.
                 "Yep! And so is big brother albedo." I ruffled her hair with a gentle smile
                 "Sorry to keep you waiting sucrose took some time gathering supplies." Albedo said
                  "I'm sorry mr. albedo! I got worried I wasn't grabbing the right things and if I packed them wrong they would break and then all your work would be destroyed and then you'd hate me forever!" She rambled watery eyed.
                   "I wouldn't ever hate my assistant, and if it stresses you out I can help you." He said
                   "Thank you mr. albedo." Sucrose said shifting on her feet, wiping her eyes. "Alright! Let's get to work!" She said.
                    "Sounds good." I replied.