Ch. 3 I am a Witch!

Start from the beginning

Soon a bright white light appeared on Luna's right hand, causing Thorin to cover his sapphire blue eyes since it was blinding.

Luna aimed her glowy right hand at the massive boulder heading in her and Thorin's direction.

" All of this needs to stop NOW!" Luna shouts as a bright white light leaves her right hand, and it hits the massive boulder, which shattered it into pieces.

The three massive Trolls stopped what they were doing, stared at the light, and they froze as they began to turn into stone since the light was their weakness.

Gandalf the Grey intently stared at Luna.

' Could this girl be the Legendary Mistress of Light that the Valar has prophesized?' Gandalf the Grey asked himself.

The twelve Dwarves and Bilbo stared at the Three Giant Trolls in disbelief since they were now staring at their stone-like bodies.

" Are they dead?" Dwalin asked, looking and sounding curious.

" Let me see," Oin walks up to a Troll, and he uses his weapon on the creature's leg. Immediately, it started to crack, but it didn't shatter the stone.

" Fascinating," Balin whispered.

" How? They were living and breathing not that long ago?" Gloin asked, looking and sounding confused.

" Is it edible? I am hungry," Bombur asked, causing the other Dwarves to stare at him briefly.

" It's that beautiful maiden!" Fili shouts while running up to the others.

" The one that His Highness saved?" Dori asked.

" Yes. Fili and I witnessed the beautiful maiden summon light upon herself and used it to kill these beasts," Kili explained.

" Who is she exactly? Should we even have her near His Highness?" Nori asked as he and the others turned to stare at their Crown Prince and the beautiful maiden.

" She did save all of us and from looking at Gandalf the Grey. He seems to know her," Bifur comments.

" Let's meet up with His Highness," Bofur firmly speaks, and everyone agrees as they begin to run towards Thorin and Luna.

" Your Highness! Thorin!" All the Drwaves shout, causing Thorin to turn his head back to stare at them.

Luna begins to calm down, and her glowy eyes disappear and come back to their silver-grey color. She blinks when she sees several men close to Thorin's height or slightly shorter, aiming their weapons at her while surrounding Thorin in a circular formation.

" Oh dear," Luna looked at her surroundings, and she froze when she saw the three Giant Trolls from earlier become massive stones. " Did I-Did I do that?" She asked, looking and sounding surprised and concerned.

" Indeed, My Lady," Gandalf the Grey spoke while walking towards Luna with Bilbo walking beside him.

Thorin silently stared at Luna.

" Do you know this maiden?" Oin asked while all the Dwarves aimed their weapons at Luna.

" I-I didn't mean to kill them," Luna turns her gaze to the Three Trolls, and she frowns, feeling horrible for killing them since she knew they were only defending their home from intruders.

Thorin hummed when he saw how heartbroken and saddened Luna looked when staring at the Three Trolls.

" I do not know the maiden personally. But, I have heard tales about her," Gandalf the Grey confessed.

All the Dwarves except for Thorin eyed Luna carefully.

" Should we kill her, Your Highness?" Dwalin asked, standing to Thorin's right.

Luna looks away, and she turns her gaze to Thorin. Her sparkly diamond-like eyes intently stared at his sapphire-blue eyes.

" No," Thorin firmly speaks.

All the Dwarves looked among each other warily, and they nodded their heads when they heard Thorin say no. They soon put their weapons down, but they were still on guard.

" What is your name, My Dear?" Gandalf the Grey asked.

Luna turns her gaze to Gandalf the Grey, and tears welled up in her silver-grey eyes, recognizing the Wizard in front of her.

" Headmaster Dumbledore!" Luna cries out as she runs towards Gandalf the Grey and hugs him. " I am so relieved to see you in this unfamiliar world!" She hides her face against his stomach.

Everyone awkwardly stared at Luna and Gandalf the Grey.

Gandalf the Grey held his staff with his left hand, and he began to pat Luna's back with his right hand lightly.

" Forgive me, My Lady. You must have mistaken me for someone else," Gandalf the Grey softly speaks.

Luna lifts her head, and her silver-grey eyes intently stare at Gandalf the Grey's light blue eyes. She frowned when she realized that Headmaster Albus Dumbledore's eyes had a darker shade of blue to them.

" Who-Who are you?" Luna asked while stepping back and staring at everyone with a scared gaze.

" My name is Gandalf. I have many names, such as Olorin, The Grey, and The White. I am an Ishtar, or as others call it, a Wizard," Gandalf kindly introduced himself to Luna.

Luna's silver-grey eyes sparkled, looking and feeling relieved to meet someone of her kind.

" I am a Witch!" Luna excitedly speaks.

" A Witch?" The Dwarves behind Thorin whispered since they had never heard of such a creature like Luna.

Thorin curiously stared at Luna.

" Fascinating!" Bilbo brightly smiles, and he walks around Gandalf the Grey to stand in front of Luna. " Hello! My name is Bilbo. I am a Hobbit," He kindly introduced himself.

Luna kindly smiled at Bilbo.

" Hello, Sir Bilbo. My name is Luna Lovegood," Luna grabbed her dress, and she curtseyed.

" Lovegood? What a bizarre surname?" Oin asked.

Luna turned around, and her silver-grey eyes intently stared at Oin.

Oin warily stared at Luna.

" What?" Oin asked.

Thorin glanced at Oin.

" Oin. She didn't like that you spoke ill of her surname. Apologize to her," Thorin firmly speaks.

Oin frowned, and he sighed.

"I apologize for speaking ill of your surname," Oin politely nods his head.

Luna nodded in response because she could sense that Oin was genuine with his apology. She felt her ears stiffen, and she began to scratch them to relax.

" That feels nice," Luna sighed in relief, unbeknown to her that everyone was staring at her ears with a mix of emotions.