playlist - peter parker

a/n: one thing I can for sure say is how I didn't miss how glitchy wattpad can be. anyways, here is my first written imagine of tom/peter in AGES. It is so weird to be writing these again but I am really excited so here it is :)

One way that made Peter and Y/n such close friends was their connection with music. He would always bring up his favorite artist and it would ensue a non stop conversation of who has the better music taste. MJ and Ned always got super annoyed and would end up walking away from the two always bickering. To be fair, everyone knew Y/n had the better music taste but no one had the heart to tell Peter.

The two would always make playlists for each other and would trade them once a month so when Y/n got one in particular, something seemed different.This playlist didn't even have a title when Peter usually would give them weird or he would call it unique names. This one was plainly named "Untitled", the first song that had begun playing was Lover by Taylor Swift, which did throw her off quite a bit as most of Tom's playlists usually weren't deep. The next few songs all felt as if they were sad love songs. She began to wonder why of all the playlists he would send this one.

She came across the idea of Peter trying to confess to her his feelings but it wasn't believable enough to her. Why would Peter like her of all people? She was sure he was actually crazy about MJ? She genuinely didn't understand what was going on. (a/n: sis is clueless)

—--

Later at school, Y/n was at her locker taking her books out of her backpack and placing them into the top shelf of her locker. "Hey." She heard a familiar sweet voice say and she looked up to see Peter standing before her with his hands in his pockets. "Hey Pete." She replied with a smile and she continued to place her books in her locker.

He looked at her trying to see if she had any kind of reaction. "Did you like the playlist I made you?" He asked and she stopped her actions. She froze there for a second but then closed her locker, holding her chemistry textbook. "Are you sure it was meant for me?" She questioned and it was his turn to look confused.

"Yes? The one I sent was the one called "Untitled" right?" He asked, searching his pockets for his phone to double check. "Yeah...I was just a bit confused." She said sighing and he stopped his movements now realizing she had listened to it. "How? I thought it was quite clear." he chuckled shyly and she smiled a little.

"I don't know, I could've sworn you liked MJ." She said and he burst out into laughter which made her jump. "No way! Y/n.. I seriously thought I was the clueless one." he joked which made her smack him on the arm.

"OW!" he rubbed his shoulder with a pout, "But seriously, I really do like you. I wanted to use the playlist as a way to tell you without having to confess this way but I guess it didn't really go as planned." He said shyly and she smiled happily.

"Well, you will be glad to know that I like you back." She confessed while he stared at her with absolute adoration. He moved his hand towards her and interlaced their fingers together. She smiled up at him and him back at her, his cheeks were turning a light shade of pink which she thought was adorable.

"You know, they really should just call you Pink Parker." She joked poking the side of his cheeks which made his turner a brighter shade of pink. "Can you please stop?" He huffed and she giggled at his cuteness, "Sure will." She replied, placing a kiss on his cheek which made him smile.

a/n: AHHH here is the first one and i hope you guys enjoyed it. i still struggle on how to end these so here's a basic ending lol.