Watching the Avengers - part 21

Natasha continuously crawls under the catwalk, she stops. Then the room vibrates. Natasha pulls out her gun and slowly walks out onto the catwalk and spins. Then a roar is heard. Natasha fires a shot into a liquid nitrogen pipe that hits the hulk in the face. The Hulk smashes it. Natasha begins to run through the maze of corridors. Finally, she reaches a long corridor. As she runs, behind her, the Hulk comes up the hallway, coming at her. Natasha turns to see, but the Hulk throws her into the wall, smashing into the ground.

Bruce winces at that and sinks back in the couch. People glare at him  but stop when the Avengers glare back at them. 

"Were you ok???" James asks but Nat ignores him causing him to frown. 

Peter buries his face in Tony's chest not wanting to see more. 

"Your ok Underoos. She was ok" Tony whispers in Peter's ear who just nods against him.

Natasha looks up. A fear she has The Hulk raises his hand but is knocked off his feet by Thor who tackles him into the next room.

"Oh thank god" Lily says. 

Both Thor and Hulk roll across the floor. Everyone runs out. Thor looks up at Hulk. Hulk stands up. The Hulk swings at Thor but misses. Thor swings his hand and almost knocks the Hulk off his feet. Hulk keeps swinging and missing, pissing him off. Finally, he brings down his arm, but Thor grabs it and wraps around it.

Thor: We are not your enemies, Banner! Try to think!

Hulk lifts his arm and punches Thor, sending him flying. 

"That looks like it hurt" 

"Sorry" Bruce says. 

"It's alright Banner" Thor says. 

Tony continuously blasts broken debris off the turbine engine.

Steve (V.O): The relays are intact. What's our next move?

Tony: Even if I clear the rotors, this thing won't re-engage without a jump. I'm gonna have to get in there and push.

Steve: Well if that thing gets up to speed, you'll get shredded!

Tony: Then stay in the control unit and reverse polarity long enough to disengage mag...

"Huh?" people ask. 

"He means-" Peter starts. 

"No don't go on a full science rant" Steve says and Peter huffs and pouts. 

"Ya Pete, an old man can only keep with a lot" Tony says and Peter smiles at him and they high five while Steve huffs and pouts. 

"You three are literal 2 year olds" Nat says. 

Steve: Speak English!

Tony: See that red lever? It'll slow the rotors down long enough for me to get out. Stand by it, wait for my word.

"Why didn't you just say that?"

Steve: looks over at the other side where he was. He sees the red lever and jumps towards it.

Thor crashes into another stack of crates. As he raises his head, he swipes the blood off his lips. The roar of the Hulk is not too far. Thor extends his hand out.

"What are you doing?"

"you'll see" Steve says. 

The roar gets closer. Thor focuses. His hand strains toward mid-air. His The Hulk runs right at him. At the last second, Mjolnir flies into his hand and Thor uppercuts Hulk who crashes into a fighter jet. Hulk stands up. He angrily rips off the tail of the jet and throws it at Thor. Thor slides and ducks under the tail. Jumping up, he throws Mjolnir with all his strength, knocking the Hulk. The Hulk falls down, hammer in hand. He tries to lift it, but can't.

"Why can't he pick it up?" someone asks. 

"He's not worthy" Thor says. 

The hammer doesn't move. Thor jumps up again, kneeing Hulk in the face. Thor grabs his hammer, jumps on him, using the hammer as a lock for his chokehold Hulk tries to pull him off.

Fury and Hill look over their monitors.

Fury: We need a full evac on the lower hangar bay.

Hill nods. She leaves to exit out, but a sliding grenade appears.

Hull: Grenade!

The grenade goes off, sending her down the steps. Fury fires a shot at the open entrance. He moves over behind the side of the entrance. A handful of Barton's men enter. Fury steps out, his gun drawn.A shoot out and hand to hand ensues, but Fury is unable to stop one of them, who is shot in the head by Hill.

"She's so cool!"

-

-

I'M GOING TO WATCHING NO WAY HOME TOMORROW OR I GUESS TODAY!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!