Watching the Avengers - part 16

Steve, with all his might, slides the iron door and walks in. He is in a large warehouse, filled with metal crates stacked. Steve looks up, seeing another level. He leaps up high and holds onto the catwalk railing. Steve continues to move forward.

"Woah your strong!"

Inside this particular van, Selvig and a few other soldiers are driving inside a long tunnel. With the CMS device inside, Selvig carefully picks up the small cylinder shape Iridium with metal prongs and lightly places it in a slot. within the CMS.

On a SHIELD monitor is a photo and record of Jane Foster. Thor looks at her. With him is Agent Coulson.

Coulson: As soon as Loki took the doctor we moved Jane Foster. We've got an excellent observatory in Traunsee. She was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday. Handsome fee, private plane, very remote. She'll be safe.

Thor: Thank you. It's no accident Loki taking Erik Selvig. I dread what he plans for him once he's done. Erik is a good man.

Coulson: He talks about you a lot. You changed his life. You changed everything around here.

Thor: They were better as they were. We pretend on Asgard that we're more advanced, but we...we come here battling like Bilchsteim.

"What are those" someone asks and Peter smirks. 

"These are my crocks" Peter giggles and starts laughing while the Avengers roll their eyes at him. 

Coulson: Like what?

Thor: Bilchsteim You know; huge, scaly, big

antlers. You don't have those?

Coulson: Don't think so.

Thor: They are repulsive, and they trample everything in their path.

Thor walks over to the side of the ship and looks out the window.

Thor: When I first came to earth, Loki's rage followed me here and your people paid the price. And now again. In my youth I courted war.

Fury: War hasn't started yet. You think you can make Loki tell us what the Tesseract is?

Thor: I do not know. Loki's mind is far afield, it's not just power he craves, it's vengeance upon me. There's no pain that would prize his need from him.

Fury: A lot of guys think that, until the pain stops.

Thor: What are you asking me to do?

Fury: I'm asking. What are you prepared to do?

Thor: Loki is a prisoner.

Fury: Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat that wants to be here?

"Because he wanted to be there" Tony says. 

-

-

Short chapter, but I hope you liked it!