Trying to be normal

Comenzar desde el principio

Ghost was holding a pencil and a sketchbook in his hands, while Deepcolor seemed to be instructing him as she was always seen leaning over to see Ghost's sketchbook and would sometimes be saying something to him, with him nodding back in acknowledgement.

"What's he doing...?" Jessica unconsciously asks as she kept looking at them,

"Ghost mentioned that he wanted to try drawing, so he asked Deepcolor to help teach him, while Durin's just there as a sleeping model." Adnachiel answers her question as he also turned to look at them.

"I see." Jessica says to him, before the two went silent for a moment as they kept observing Ghost and Deepcolor together, the pencil occasionally switching hands as Deepcolor corrected his mistakes,

"He looks like he's enjoying it, doesn't he?" Adnachiel suddenly voices his thought, the sight of Ghost excitedly presenting his sketch of Durin to Deepcolor, to which she was smiling and giving a small thumbs up to Ghost serving as proof for his view.

"Well, it's good to see him doing something else than just training each and every day."

And so on, it became a new habit of Ghost, as every now and then he could be seen taking time off from his own routine of training to do something leisurely like cooking, drawing and so on. It was his way of making up for the lost time he could never had spent doing these things during his time back in the army.

Most of the other operators would always feel a little entertained by him accompanied by some sense of delight everytime they saw him try to take on a new activity, and they would always try to help him wherever they could.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is he trying this time?" A passing Amiya asks as she witnesses Ghost this time wandering around the landship with his a camera in his hands, his eyes scanning around intently as he tried to find something to take a picture of,

"Photography." Scene replies to her, seemingly appearing out of nowhere causing Amiya to be a little startled by her sudden presence.

"Eeep! Scene, you surprised me! Anyway, I'm guessing he asked you to help this time." 

*Nods*"He mentioned wanting to learn how to use cameras."

"Hmm...I wonder what brought that on?" Amiya asks, curious as to why he decided to learn photography this time,

"He said throughout his time in the army, he was deployed to many places. Every of those places had their own beauty and memories, and he regretted not being able to catch them and show it to the whole world before it got destroyed by the war that ensued."

".....Wow, I didn't expect there to be a deep reason behind that, but I guess it's good to see him doing normal things like these once in a while. He's always wanting to participate in every operation that he could, so this is a good change of pace for him."

As the two had their chatter, Kal'tsit coincidentally passed by the pair. Amiya jokingly waved at her, but somehow she still approached them.

"What is it, Amiya?" 

"Well, nothing really. We were just talking about Ghost."

"What about him?"

"Well, he's always working hard for Rhodes' Island, so seeing him enjoying himself like that is a good change of a pace, don't you agree?" Amiya says to her, as her gaze directed towards Ghost with Kal'tsit's gaze also following suit, this time Exusiai somehow managing to become the model of his little photography session as she struck a couple of poses for him in front of the camera he held.

"I suppose it is. If doing these things give him the rest he needs, then he is welcomed to do so."

Amiya was a little surprised hearing Kal'tsit's reply, almost as if she was encouraging Ghost to do more leisure activities like these,

"You sound surprisingly considerate"

After some more moment of just looking at Ghost, he ended up noticing the them. He waved high his hand to catch their attention, before he directed the camera's lenses towards them, signaling to them he wanted to take a picture of the three. 

Right after a flashing light from the camera marked their picture was taken, Kal'tsit immediately took her leave, saying,

"Let him enjoy himself while he still has the time."