Mega Man Ultra Ep 1:The New Mega Man

Start from the beginning

(F/n):Alright,Is Everything Ready?

??:Ready.

(F/n):Initiate,Program M.E.G.A.

(F/n) Pulls The Lever And Slowly,You Saw A Mega Man Suit Appear But Without A Mega Man and It looked like it was Working Until.....

*EXPLODE*

Adrien:Uh....What Was That?

??:Well,That Was Easier Than I Thought It Be.

A Robotic Like Entity Aka A Dangerous Nanotechian and By The Looks Of It,Since It Kinda Of Looks Like Fire Man And Torch Man,It Must Have Fire Powers.

Pyro Man:Time To Feel The Burning Flames Of Pyro Man!

He Pointed His Flame throwers At You All And Blasted as You All Narrowly Dodged And You Needed A Way to Stop Pyro man Or At least Survive.

(Y/n):Think,Think,Think!

You Ended Up Tripping And Saw The Device That Created The Mega Man Suit Like Some Kind Of M.E.G.A. System.

Katsuki:Mega System?Really?

(Y/n):You Got A Better Name?If So,Let's Hear It.

Bakugou Didn't Say Anything Meaning that He didn't Have Anything.

(Y/n):Thought So.

Tatsumi:That's Sad.

Subaru:Really Sad.

(Bf/n):Guys,Shut up,I Think (Y/n) Is About To Pick it Up and Change.

You Grab the Device And Put It On And It Changes Into A Blue Wristband for you to Wear And Now,You Begin to Look Around For Pyro Man And Hopefully Activate The M.E.G.A. System.

Rem:Nephew,Do You even know how To Activate It?

(Y/n):Well,Actually It's Other Me.

Rem:Still.

You Find Pyro Man And Thought Of Many Things That Trigger It But One Thing Came To Mind And that's....

(Y/n):MEGA MODE!!!

Everyone:Mega Mode?

(Y/n):It Sounds Cool.

(S/n):Your gonna Be Mega Man,Lil Brother,So i bet it is.

A Bright light Appeared And When It Died Down In your Place Was A Tall Young Man With Dark Bright Blue Armor With a A Helmet Similar to Starforce Mega Man And Nt warrior MegaMan And He Has Bright Blue Eyes And A Mega Buster Like This.

(Make It Mega Man Blue)

The Mysterious New Hero Looked At Himself And Smiled As He Spoke.

??:It Worked.

Pyro Man:Hey!Who Are You?

He Looked At Pyro Man As He Said This.

??:My Name?Well,My Name Is More Of A Title And A Legacy Itself As Many Had Held It And Became A Legend But My Name Is Mega Man.

Pyro Man:Oh?You Say Your Mega Man Huh?Well,Flame Wave.

He Sends A Wave Literally Made Of Fire At You But You Just Over It And Just Your Arm Cannon Also Known As the....

Mega Man:MEGA-BUSTER!

(Y/n):Classic Mega Man.

You send 3 Shots But They Just Bounce Off Him And You Decide To Use Something That Will Take A More Direct Approach.

Ochako:What's That?

Mega Man:Battle Disc/Battle Saber!

He Throws A Disc into his Mega Buster and It Tranforms into A Sword

Sonic:Okay,That's Pretty Cool.

Twilight:But The Technology Behind Such Feats Is Impossible To Make!

Sunset:Calm Down,Just Be Cool.

You Dash Toward Pyro Man With Your Saber Arm And Once Your Close Enough,You Slash his Arm Off As he screams.

Pyro Man:Don't Think This is The End,I'll Have My Vengeance One Day Mega Man,One Day!!!

He Disappears into Thin air Leaving Everyone Confused but you say This To leave A Message Kind of thing.

(Y/n):Well,Come Back Anytime!You want Me To Woop Your Ass!

Will:That's Episode 1.

Everyone:Only Ep 1!?

Will:Yeah?

Everyone:Play Another!!!

Will:Later.