Chapter 7: the worst.

' what are you doing here your majesty.' He asked as he looked at Mary who is now sweating.

' I was jus- oh I remember I wanted to ask you if you could have a walk with me.' Said Mary as he looked at her.

' You don't wanna go on a walk with me don't you.? ' He said as she looked at him.

He pecked her lips as her eyes grow bigger.

' what if the king saw that.? ' she said.
' hmm he didn't saw that did he.? ' He said as he turned around.

' He isn't the king it's me.'

' WHAT THE HECK.' Mary said as she woke up rubbing her eyes and saw the king in front of her.

' apologies if I was loud your highness.' She said as he nodded taking the apology.

She soon got out of the bed and changed.

' I wanna visit my mother today. I heard she is sick.' Mary said holding her dress while the king walked besides her.

' ok you can go but don't be upset by what you see.' He said as he walked away from her and Mary was left speechless.

After eating breakfast she took no time and went to her mother knocking on the door.

For almost 10 mins thinking maybe she has went for shopping.

She later after waiting for a while took the key which her mother gave her and opened the door the view in front of her was nothing but a nightmare.

" Mary I couldn't do anything when that man killed your father and I couldn't do anything when he sended the proposal to marry you. Look now I can't even get to say good bye to you my lovely daughter. I am writing this last letter to you in such pain that I can't even describe.

Your father was killed by the king , your friend Anne was killed by the king , the late King and Queen counting in Princess Isabella was killed by that evilest man William who doesn't deserve to be a king.

He killed jules in front of me the innocent guard daughter. He touched her my daughter i saw It from my eyes please believe your death mother.'

After reading the letter she collapsed to the wooden floor.

And went to her mother's grave which was placed in her house.

She cried there for hours and stayed there she didn't felt like going back to castle how will she be able to meet that man again.!

It was her 4th day in her mother's house as she heard the knock on the door and she ran to the corner of her living room she hugged her knees and hide her face in her arms.

But the knock is soft.
' Mary it's Adrian.! ' He said as he knocked again.

She got up as she opened the door and Adrian was deep sadden to see Mary in such condition.

He made her sit down on the old couch which her mother brought by saving money he gave her some water and sat besides her.

He didn't had words to comfort her so instead he just rubbed her back softly.

' I know who has killed her so I am not going to ask.' He said as Mary looked at him.

' how could he kill her like that at least he should have let me meet her for the last time.' She said as tears fall down from her eyes.

' hmm that's how he does that. He didn't even let me meet the late King and Queen.' He said as she looked at him.

' I know he has killed everyone who I loved." He said as Mary cried more as she later controlled herself.

' He touched jules the guards daughter.' She said as a tear escaped her eye.

' it's nothing for him.' That's the reply she got from Adrian.

' I saw him killing the king and the queen.' Adrian said as Mary looked at him shocked.

Flashback.

' mom , dad.' Adrian said as he went to the Queen and tried to stop her blood.

' hey shh stop look at me Adrian.' She said as she took long and deep breaths.

' you're older then William don't let him have the throne and pl- pleas- figh-t for it.' She said as she died in his innocent son arms.

End of the flashback

' I was unable to do anything.' He said as Mary just listened to him.

' why didn't you ever told him that you know everything.? '

' i know I am the older I should be the king but there's no way he will agree its a life and death game.

It's better for you and I to pretend and play or else he wouldn't take any time in killing you or me.' He said as she nodded.

' That's why you never told me that you were going to London.' She asked and Adrian looked at her and then his hands.

' yes. I was very well aware that if I told you then you will wait for me and won't get marry but I couldn't do that but then I saw you getting married to him.' He said as he looked at you.

' I am sorry.' She said as she hugged him and he hugged her back.

' I am sorry for being scared and for leaving.' He said as he kissed her head.

' your highness.' She said and he looked at her with teary eyes.

' I know you will get the throne not because you want to be a king but becausethe late King and Queen wanted you to have it."

She said as he kissed her hand.
' now let's go to the castle back.' He said as he got up holding her and she hold it back still sitting on the couch.

' I don't want to." She said as he looked at her.

' you know I can't stay here with you or else he will know and if he gets to know that he won't ever kill you he will kill me.'

He said as she nodded and went with him.

In the castle.
' I am very sadden my beautiful wife that your mother passed away.' The king said as you looked at him.

Just nodding not saying anything.
You still had the letter in your hands as you wanted to show it to Adrian which your mother wrote.

' show me the letter you're holding.'