1-first day of school

It was Karl's first day as a teacher at tiger high in Arizona.Karl was 23,so very young to be a teacher,but he started early.
He got ready,putting on his white button up shirt tucked into his black pants and Air Force ones,he had his reading glasses on his head and his brief case in his hand.

He was super nervous,it was finally happening.he got in his car and got there early for the introduction.he stepped out and walked inside where he met his "adviser",he had on a suit,a beanie and the same shoes,his hair seemed to be a mullet,he had ear cuffs,he was really pretty from the back.as the adviser heard Karl's footsteps he turned around,AWOGA.

HE WAS SO HOT,he had a smirk on his face,a scar that went from his eye brow to upper cheek,he had black eyes,the strands of his hair peeked out of his beanie,he was relaxed and had his hands in his pockets.
Karl got to him and panted.

Karl:"am I late?" He said holding himself up with his knees.
Quackity:"no your actually 5 minutes early" he said politely.
Karl stood straight and held out his hand.
Karl:"good,Karl,Karl Jacobs,the new science and art teacher" he smiled.
Quackity shook his hand.

Quackity:"Quackity,social studies and math teacher,it's a pleasure to meet you"
Karl:"it sure is"
Quackity:"shall we get going"
Karl nodded and Quackity started showing him around school.
Quackity:"so Karl,tell me about yourself"
Karl:"oh um I'm 23,I just finished collage,
I paint in my free time and like to read books"
Quackity:"married?"
Karl:"n-no single"

Quackity looked him up and down with a smirk before continuing to walk,Karl blushed,he couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or flirting.
Karl:"what about you"
Quackity:"I'm 23,I am I've been a teacher for three years,i like to exercise"
Karl:"yeah no kidding" he joked.
Quackity looked at him.

Karl:"sorry...that was supposed to be a compliment"
Quackity:"don't apologize,thank you for the compliment" he smiled.
He continued to show Karl around until school started.Quackity and Karl taught their first lesson together to get settled in.
Karl's class was science,he introduced himself to the 6th graders he was teaching.