chapter eight | seducing a stilinski

Start from the beginning

        He nodded, 'Yeah."

        "All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me or Clara." Stiles retorted. He was kind of right, hate to admit that.

        "I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." Scott explained.

        "Well how is he gonna teach you to do that?" Clara asked.

        Scott shrugged, "I don't know. I don't think he know either."

        "Okay. When are you seeing him again?" Stiles asked.

        Scott ignored him, "He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day."

        Stiles smacked Scott lightly on the chest as all three of us stopped, "When?"

        "He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott answered.

        "All right, well, that gives me and Clara to the end of the school day then." Stiles said as Scott's face twisted into confusion.

        "To do what?"

        I turned to him, smirking, "To teach you ourselves."

        Lunch had just started and I could not have been more happy. I don't understand why but I never eat breakfast.I really have to start because I'm starving at this point. I set my tray down next to Stiles, who's eating an apple, and he is across from Scott, who is hiding from Allison but hiding behind a textbook.

        As I twisted the cap off of my orange juice, I warily look at him, "Scott, I think the book's making it more obvious. Besides, she's reading, anyway."

        Scott didn't close the notebook but he did peer around it to see what Stiles was writing, "Did you guys come up with a plan?"

        "He did, I didn't." I pointed out, putting a spoonful of my strawberry yogurt into my mouth.

        "I think so." Stiles added.

        "Does that mean you don't hate me now?" Scott warily asked.

        Stiles took a big bite out of his apple, chewing on it, "No but your crap has infiltrated my life, so now I have to do something about it. Plus I'm definitely a better Yoda than Derek."

        "Okay, yeah, you teach me" Scott trailed off.

        "Yeah, I'll be your Yoda."

        "Yeah, you be my Yoda."

        "Your Yoda I will be." Stiles said in a funny voice before looking up at Scott, "I said it backwards."

        "Yeah, I-I know." Scott dead-panned.

        Stiles dropped his smile completely before whipping his head to look at me. I, on the other hand, had my hand over my mouth trying so hard not to laugh. Trust me, I wasn't laughing with him, I was laughing at him.

        "You're such a dork, Stilinski." I giggled.

        Stiles slammed his book shut before gathering all of his things, "All right, you know what? I definitely still hate you and you-" He stood up, pointing to me, "Despite that whole flirty seduction back in English, I now hate you too."

        By the time Stiles was running off, Scott following, I was sitting in my chair, laughing my damn ass off. God, if I'm gonna be friends with these two, I'm gonna have to get use to laughing aren't I?