✧*̥˚ 9 *̥˚✧

Start from the beginning

Ella's pout turned into a bright mischievious smile. "Gottcha!"

*

About fourty minutes later they were on their way to the ice skating rink in Jisoo and Rosie's car. Jennie had put on two extra layers of warm winter tights in case she decided to go on the ice after all. She knew she'd fall at least once. 

Ella led the way, pretty much sprinting through the pretty christmas market with only one destination in mind. Jisoo, Rosie and Ella all got their tickets and rented skates. Lisa stayed true to her word, staying with Jennie on the sidelines. 

Ella had only been on skates once before in her life but she had gotten a pair of inline skates for her birthday from Jisoo and Rosie three years ago and she was pretty good on them. Ice was just a tiny bit different but basically the same principle. She was a natural. Just like Jisoo. Rosie was bit slower and more unsure but she got the hang of it too after two rounds. 

"Unnie come on! You have to come too!" Ella shrieked at Lisa as she skated past them.

"You can go if you like Lisa, I can see that you want to." Jennie sighed out a little laugh. The Thai's excited eyes while watching the other three gave her away. She wanted to be on the ice with them. 

Lisa grabbed Jennie's wrist gently. "You have to come too." Her eyes bore into Jennie's pleadingly. "Come on, I'll stay by your side, make sure you don't fall. Come on Jen." she nudged, making Jennie roll her eyes. 

Maybe this was not such a bad idea. She could literally stake a claim at Lisa, forcing her to stay close at all times. 

"Fine..." she huffed out defeated but smiled a little nontheless. 

"Cool, I'll be right back." Lisa grinned with a smile that lit up her eyes. Jennie couldn't even answer, that's how fast the Thai was gone in a flash.

She got them both tickets and rental skates. Jennie was suprised that Lisa got her size right. She was attentive.

Putting the skates on was kind of ok but as soon as she stood up, Jennie felt her nerves act up. She wobbled a little but Lisa caught her gloved hand in hers and stabilized her instantly. They made their way to the entrance together hand in hand. 

"If you let me go, I'll kill you." Jennie threatened, voice shaking a little. 

"I won't." Lisa just laughed. 

They stepped onto the ice and Jennie gripped onto the Thai's hand with both of hers because her knees already felt like jelly.

"Woohoooo! Mom!" Ella rushed past them and made a u-turn because she was too fast to stop next to them. 

Jisoo and Rosie came from behind, also holding hands but swinging them comfortably in between them. Jennie felt like a sitting duck. She knew the moves she had to make but she was really scared of falling. She took one careful slide forward and wobbled.

"Ahhh.... Lisa!" she went in a little half circle on accident, crashing into the Thai while still clutching her hand like a lifeline.

"It's alright, I got you." Lisa's other hand snuck around Jennie's waist, pulling her close next to her. "Come on, you can do this. That one first and then the other, I got you , you won't fall." Lisa demonstrated and took Jennie with her. 

"You go Jendeukie!" Jisoo hollered. 

"Bite me Jisoo!" Jennie growled between her teeth, loud enough for her friends to hear her. They just laughed, including Ella who now went to Jennie's other side. 

"Give me your hand Mom."

Jennie did, taking one off of Lisa's. The other one stayed with her. They did a couple of slides forward, pretty much just pulling Jennie while the korean girl tried not to fall on her butt.