𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀.

*
1:23pm

"Hey buddy!" Eddie smiled at his son when he and Buck got back to the car. "Hi dad!" Christopher responded, buckling his booster seat. "How was school?" Eddie asked his eldest son. "It was pretty good!"

*
2:14pm
(The cameras are still filming)

At home everyone was having a pretty good time, enjoying each other's company. Christopher had just finished his homework so he decided to sit on the couch and read a book to Logan and Lola who were snuggled up next to him, he was also reading to baby Finley who was in her baby swing sleeping. Eddie was doing a flash card game for preschoolers with Violet and Owen and Lastly, Buck was baking cookies for dessert with Scarlett and Koa who were standing on their stools on each side of Buck. "Papa, look at my face!" Scarlett giggled, Buck looked down at his daughter and laughed with her. "You're silly!" She had flour on her nose.

7:30pm
(After dinner and dessert, it's now bath time)

Christopher finished his shower and now he is brushing his teeth while Buck is bathing the 3 younger boys in the bathtub. "Okay boys you're almost done, when I get you out Daddy is waiting in your room with your pajamas." Buck told the boys while grabbing their towels that have their names embroidered in them. Buck picked Owen up first, wrapped his towel around his body then Owen went to his room where his dad is. Buck repeated that 2 more times with the other boys.

Christopher is now going to finish getting ready in his room, so now it's time for the 3 girls to get their bath. "Girls it's your turn!" Buck alerted the girls who were playing in the living room. "Yay!" He could hear Violet say as they all ran to the bathroom to get their bath.

At 10:00pm the camera crew had gone home and will come back tomorrow.

*
2021 / Now
(Christopher is 13, the sextuplets are 8, Finley is 4, Buck is 31 and Eddie is 33)
(All of the kids are at friends houses or with family)

Today they're at the premiere for "Some New Kind Of Love". Everything is going really well until a female costar starts getting a little handsy with Eddie
"Hey please stop." Eddie mumbled quietly to her, still posing for the cameras. She didn't listen to him and continued pressing her body close to his. Buck was a part of the cast of the same movie so he was only a few feet away. "Please stop touching me!" He said a little louder this time, catching the male reporter's attention. "Come on man, you're hot and she's pretty so what's the big deal if she gets really close to you for a couple pictures!" The reporter stated loudly but not too loudly where anyone else heard. "The problem is I already said I didn't want her touching me, one, my husband is literally right there, two, I said no which means she needs to get off of me, and three, she keeps touching my chest and kissing me, all I want is some personal space!" Eddie told him frustratedly. Buck heard him and decided to see what was going on, so he walked a couple feet down the red carpet to see Rebecca holding closely to Eddie, which he was obviously overwhelmed. Eddie made direct eye contact with Buck. Buck could see in Eddie's eyes that this was making him very uncomfortable and making him feel disrespected. Buck walked over to him and whispered in his ear. "Do you want to leave?" Buck asked him ever so gently, Eddie nodded. Rebecca made a disgusted face, not wanting Eddie to leave her side. Buck wrapped his arm around Eddie's waist, and they walked back to the lobby of the theater, Buck was shielding Eddie from the cameras. Once they got to the room, they had spoken to their security guards and told them they wanted to leave. "Why do you want to leave, the movie hasn't even started yet?" The security guard (Jerry) asked; "We need to leave." Buck told the man again, this time a little more urgency. "Okay, follow me." Jerry and Robert (The other security guard) lead them to their car.

(On the way home)

Eddie was in the passenger seat resting his head on Buck's shoulder and holding his hand while he was trying to process his thoughts. "What're you thinking?" Buck asked quietly, not wanting to startle Eddie. He hesitated for a second then spoke. "I didn't even know what was happening, when she started touching me it immediately brought me back to when Ana touched me, I was kinda in a haze until you came over and saved me." He gave a tearful laugh, still keeping a firm hold on Buck's hand, playing with the ring on his finger. "I'll always protect you, you know that." Buck reassured Eddie, still keeping his eyes on the road in front of them. "I know baby, I know." He kissed Buck's shoulder, laid his head back down then closed his eyes.

*
10:30pm

The theater was about 2 hours away from their house so when they got home Eddie had ended up falling asleep in the car before they got home. "Baby, we're home." Eddie woke up to the soft sound of Buck's voice.

When they got inside they almost immediately got ready for bed, they were both already tired from the day but they also had to get all of the kids in the morning so it was just time to go to bed.

(next month, Christmas Eve)

Buck, Finley, Koa, Scarlett and Lola are making Santa's cookies while Eddie, Christopher, Logan, Violet and Owen are getting the carrots ready for the reindeer. "Scarlett, can you and Koa please wipe down the table?" Buck asked her while putting the cookies in the oven."Okay Papa!" She started helping Owen clean up the table. "Thank you so much guys!" Buck smiled at his children.

(Later that night, in their bed)

"I honestly can't believe how far we've all come." Eddie was laying on Buck's chest, just overlooking his past. "Everything happens for a reason." Buck smiled. "Mhmm." Eddie mumbled sleepily, closing his eyes.

Buck couldn't help but smile at his husband. Buck just can't believe he has this wonderful, beautiful life. He's happy everything happened the way it did....yes everything, the trauma, the therapy, the kids, the losses and the wins, everything.

When all hope is lost, there is always someone waiting on the other side.

The End

AN: 6019 words overall :) I hope you enjoyed :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 🎉