𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀.

*
9 months later

The prison where Ana Flores is being held called and just told the news to Buck and Eddie that Ana Flores had a baby, they said that, Ana already stated to the prison that the dad was Edmundo Diaz, and it was going up for adoption within the next month and if they wanted it they could come get it. Buck didn't appreciate that the prison treated a infant, a freshly born child like it was a bag of chips, but anyways after the call they didn't know what to do with this information, they didn't want the baby to be brought to a horrible home, but part of them didn't want anything to remind them of the day where it happened....after thinking hard on it for a couple weeks they ultimately decided to.... keep the baby. Ana said she wanted "Edmundo" to name the child, and she didn't want the baby to know anything about her mom.
They named her, Finley Juliet Buckley-Diaz, after Finneas Buckley, Buck's Great Great grandpa and Juliet after Eddie's favorite name for a girl when he was younger.

*

*

Today was the day they were bringing her home to meet the kids, they were obviously nervous but it'll be okay.....right?

Buck waited outside with the baby while Eddie went inside to tell the kids;

"Do you guys remember when we talked about having a new baby sister?" Eddie asked the 7 children. "Yeah, I remember!" Christopher smiled. He loves kids and family so when they told him that he's getting another sibling he was very excited. "Come in!" Eddie shouted at Buck through the door. When Buck walked in the kids all swarmed him, like bees when you take down their hive, or a stampede of lions. "Baby!" Logan shouted excitedly. Buck was holding the baby in his arms, so he sat on the couch next to Eddie and let the kids admire the baby in his arms. "She's so small." Scarlett was a very observant child so it's funny that that's the thing she points out first. "You were this small once, actually you were even smaller." Eddie smiled proudly at his children. "Can I hold her?" Christopher asked politely. "Of course, sit down here." Buck stood up and allowed Christopher to take his seat, Eddie adjusted a pillow under his arm so he could support her head more comfortably. "She's so cute!" Christopher smiled so big at his dads, he was so happy. "I love her!" Violet told her dads, smiling. Koa and Lola both kissed her forehead, both trying to be as gentle as they can while also being 4 years old.

*
2 weeks later

Buck got a dm from this huge tv company asking if they would want a special done on their family with a kid with CP, sextuplets and an infant. They agreed because why not you know. So today was the day that their family would get filmed for a week for a 2 hour long special titled:

"This is us"
(Inside the lives of Actors, Evan Buckley, Eddie Diaz and their 8 children. With a Child with CP, six 4 year olds and a newborn. The Buckley-Diaz Family is hardly your typical American family. Buck and Eddie, the ambitious parents of this adorable bunch, are battling all odds to make sure their brood has a normal, happy childhood.)

*
5:00am

The camera crew just got here and are already filming, which they expected...anyways the filming is starting on Monday, one of the busiest days of their week, who am I kidding, everyday of the week is busy.

"Just act like we're not here." The director told them, they agreed and started their very busy day.

"A normal day for us starts at 5am, it's the time right before the chaos where we cook breakfast, pack lunches, get clothes ready, and bottle prep for our 8 kids." Buck told the cameras while making breakfast. "The kids will normally start waking up around 5:20 - 6am but by 6:15am everything is in full motion, the crying, the mess, all of it." Buck laughs

Eddie is bottle prepping for the baby when he notices. "Speaking of kids, there's one now." The camera pans over to Scarlett walking out of her room, stuffed bunny and her favorite blanket in hand. "Hi sweet girl!" Buck smiled at her. "Do you want to help get baby Finley ready?" Eddie asked her, hearing the baby start to cry. "I wanna help!" She smiled at Eddie, then followed him to the baby's room, holding the warm bottle of milk. Some of the camera crew followed them into the room and the rest of the camera crew continued to film Buck cooking breakfast. "Papa." Koa made grabby hands towards Buck. They didn't notice Koa sneaking past everyone and going into the kitchen.
Buck picked the young boy up, giving him a gentle kiss on his forehead, Koa immediately wrapped his arms around Buck's neck and laid his head down on Buck's shoulder. "Are you okay, lovey?" Buck asked Koa, soft spoken, so he doesn't feel overwhelmed. "I want cuddles and snuggles." Koa wrapped his arms around Buck the tiniest bit tighter. "Okay baby, cuddles and snuggles it is." Buck reassured the boy while also finishing breakfast. By this time it was 5:40am. "Papa, Papa!" Violet came running out of her room to the kitchen. "Violet, Violet!" Buck laughed. "Can I watch a little bit of blippi please?" Violet was an independent child, so she already knew how to turn blippi On the tv all by herself. "Sure baby, as long as your teeth are brushed and your bed is made." Buck smiled at the girl. "All done!" She ran over to the couch and put her show on.