𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆.

*
(Hen and Karen's house)
8:12pm

The sextuplets just got off the phone with Buck. "I'm sleepy auntie Hen." Logan mumbled quietly in Hen's arms. "I guess it's time for everyone to brush their teeth for bed." Hen told the 4 year olds plus Denny. They all rushed off with Denny to the bathroom to brush their teeth. "I love how well behaved the kids are." Karen smiled at Hen. "I know, the kids are great! Just like their parents and older brother!" Hen gushed, she's so proud of Buck and Eddie. "You're damn right!" Karen laughed with Hen.

2 minutes later

They all come running out from the bathroom. "All done!" Scarlett exclaimed, running over to Hen and Karen. "Okay Denny you go lay down in your bed, we'll be in there right after we lay them down." Denny listened to his mom and went to his room. "Okay, Lola, Violet and Scarlett you are in the guest room bed and Koa, Logan and Owen are on this couch bed." Karen told the children, she could tell they were all getting very sleepy.

9:00pm

By 9:00 everyone was finally in bed and almost all asleep. Hen and Karen went to bed around 10:00pm hoping the kids will all sleep through the night.

11:00pm

11:00 was the time the first set kids wanted to sleep with Hen and Karen. "Auntie Hen, Auntie Karen." Violet tapped Karen's shoulder. "Wake up." Scarlett mumbled, holding her stuffed bear tight. "Are you guys okay?" Karen asked the young girls. "Can we sleep with you?" "We miss Papa and Daddy." The girls told Hen and Karen sleepily. "Can we sleep with you?" Scarlett asked quietly. "Please." Violet mumbled softly, Karen didn't know if the kids were okay without their parents around or if they needed them close by, I guess she got her answer, they need them around. "Of course girls, come on." Hen smiled at the girls while Karen helped the young girls into the bed.

The girls appreciated the comfort of Hen and Karen next to them, it was almost as good as snuggling their dads but not quite, but almost there!

1:46am

At almost 2 o'clock in the morning the next pair of kids decided to climb into the bed, this time it was Koa and Owen. "I want Daddy and Papa." Koa whispered to Hen quietly, tear stained face, Owen in tow behind him. "Me too, I miss them!." They must've both been crying, which broke Hen's heart, so she picked both boys up and put them in the bed. They almost immediately fell asleep next to their sisters. All of them cuddling close to one another.

Sure the bed was a king size bed, but with four, 4 year olds so far.... In the bed, Karen and Hen are almost falling off but they don't mind as long as the kids feel as much comfort as they can, with an unfamiliar environment.

3:56am

The last two of the sextuplets decided to just crawl into the bed, they just squeezed themselves in between everyone, which caused Hen and Karen to practically fall out of the bed... so they made sure the kids were comfortable and warm then went to the guest room and went to sleep in there instead.

8:38am

Hen went to check on all of the kids while Karen was making breakfast for Denny before school. When they woke up, it was quiet, way too quiet for sextuplets...When she walked into her room she didn't know what she was expecting, but she definitely wasn't expecting all of the kids to still be asleep, snuggling so close into each other, it was like they were glued together or conjoined at the hip. She smiled at the children, who didn't know that their parents would be arriving soon to pick them up.

Hen walked back out to the kitchen. "How are they?" Karen asked, now making Denny's lunch for school. "They're still asleep!" Hen laughed; "I'm glad, they needed it after the night they had." She smiled back at Hen.

9:12am

knock....knock....knock.... "I'll Get it." Karen stated, getting up to open the door. "Hi guys!" Buck exclaimed with a smile when Karen opened the door. "Hi!" Karen gave both of the boys a hug then stated; "Your beautiful angels are still sleeping." Buck and Eddie's jaws dropped, their children haven't slept in this long since.... The last time they were sick, which was like a year ago!; "They're in my room if you want to go wake them up." Buck sent Karen a questioning look; "They all ended up coming in there with us because they were all missing you guys!" She laughed, while walking them back to her room;

*

"Our babies." Buck whispered looking at 6 out of the 7 of their kids admiring them. Buck and Eddie went to one side of the bed, Buck on the right, and Eddie on the left. They lean over the bed just slightly, it's like the kids can sense the presence of their parents because Koa and Scarlett almost immediately pop up and give hugs to their parents. "Daddy!!" Koa exclaimed then Scarlett shouted "Papa!!" With the same excitement, that caused the rest of the kids to slowly wake up and hug and kiss their dads. "I missed you Daddy!!" Violet was practically jumping for joy. "I love you so much Papa!" Owen was smiling, full of joy, putting his hands on Buck's cheeks then kissing his forehead. "I love you too, bubba! I've missed you guys!" Karen doesn't know how they do it but, she is so god damn proud of their little family they created....or should I say their huge family they created.....anyways this isn't quite the end of their story, It's kinda just the beginning....