𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋.

𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐍' 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘 ™️ | 𝘦. 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳

"THAT BODY— PERFECT IN MY EYE'S ♡

"THAT BODY— PERFECT IN MY EYE'S ."

SITTING IN YOUR dorm room. your best friend mikasa walks in with some food. you sat up turning your attention towards her, "what's you get." you question as she sits up a food stand in front of you to eat on. "birria tacos." she sets out the food in front of you two, and quickly you began to dig in.

"what's been going on?" she takes a bite, and turns her attention towards the TV— which was playing some amazing world of gumball. you wanted to tell her about the whole eren thing— but clearly it was irrelevant, "i met a guy?" you say.

she quickly turns her head towards you, "ouu who? what's his name, does he go here?" you laughed it off, and dipped the taco in the roast sauce— "let me breathe. his name is floch and yes he does." her face quickly drops and so does her eyebrows— she doesn't seem to be pleased at your response.

"what?"

"ew, he's annoying and ugly." she checks her phone and seems to go to instagram— checking the people she follows stories.

"in all seriousness.. he's not. he's quite cute actually."

"where'd y'all meet?"

"in a local coffee shop. i was going to get a sandwich for lunch tomorrow and just happen to see him." you dust your hands off and lick of your mess. "i'm finna take a nap in the front room— where you finna go?"

"jean. he wants me to spend the night." you two say your goodbyes before heading into your own directions. you grab your cover from your dorm room, and drag it into the front rooms. you took off your clothes and changed into some spandex shorts, and a red tank top.

laying down— you sat your phone on the glass table. switching through some netflix suggestions, you settled down and picked a horror TV show— sweet home?. it was a japenese horror TV show, based off of the world ending. you set your alarm clock to 5:30, so you'll be able to go to the library for a new book check.

you drifted off to sleep, leaving the TV on.

-
4:00

eren.
y/n.

eren.
you awake?

eren.
text me later.

floch :)
hey.
-
waking to your alarm. you rubbed your face and get four new text messages. you opened your phone, and get the first one from eren, then the next from floch.

y/n.
yeah, sorry i was asleep.

you went to floch s contact and texted.