𝗍𝗐𝗈.

𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐍' 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘 ™️ | 𝘦. 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳

"WANNA GET DRUNK N NASTY?"

SEEING EREN making his way towards you. makes your heartbeat— beat quicker than usual. you didn't even have enough time to process before he's officially leaning against the table next to you. "so you gon act like you didn't see me walking in?" he looks down onto you.

placing your cup down, you lick your lips slowly. "i did. just got caught in the moment." damn, has he always been this tall? his hair gotten longer, strict ass jaw, bulky body. and manly facial expressions. "understandable. what's been up with you?" everytime this man speaks. the more you fall for him. everytime.

"nothing. honestly." you replied, avoiding eye contact. eren doesn't seem to budge the fact that your avoiding him, but only enough for his eyes not to break yours. "that's good. y/n." he calls out your name. taking a zip from his drink. the thing that's making you even more nervous, that is he isn't even looking at you.

"hmm?"

"WANNA GET DRUNK N' NASTY?"

eren has completely lost control. he thrusts into you, in and out without even stopping. he completely missed you and your body. he hovers over you, looking into your closed eyes and mouth gaped open into an '0' shape. he stares deeply and luvishly into you, without breaking anything.

"i miss you so much." he groans into your ear. you open your eyes as tears of pleasure began to fall down to cheek. he holds your right shoulder, and digs his face into the nape of your neck. "i am so in love with you," he thrusts began to slow down. he pulls out his shaft, and cums all over your area. no risk.

you throw yourself down onto the sheets, breathing heavily. eren does the same, but he hovers over you. as his hand supports his head and leans over you. you smile up at him, rubbing your ankles together. "we haven't even caught up yet. tell me. yeah?" he rubs y between the line of your breasts.

"nothing. i moved in with a friend nia. i got my degree. and soon to be what i want." you whisper quietly, running a hand through his lose hair. "what about you?"

he sighs, kissing your shoulder. "my mom wants be to home twenty four seven. im just gonna try to get back up on my feet."

"im proud."

"c'mere." he puts you on his body. placing your head on his shoulder, you bit your fingernail. knowing you we're gonna be in trouble with nia.

"i miss you. truly." with that being said, drifting off to sleep.

-
a pain shoots through your head as you sit up on the bed from last night. you groan and rub your forehead. then realizing, eren wasn't next to you. his clothes were gone, and so was his chain he left. bastard getting up from the bed, you put back on your clothes, leaving your shoes off. going downstairs, you see the remaining passed out people on couches, counters, and floors.

"asshole." you muttered going out of the door. you called a uber, remembering that nia probably had her boyfriend take her home. since eren is back in town, trouble will absolutely follow him and you. i mean everywhere he goes it follows him, even after his big brawl.

"you— what?" nia turns around and looks at you crazy, as you confessed you and eren had sex last night. that'll be probably the most scarred sex you'll two had. but in a good way. this time, he was gentle but rough at the same time. no complaints from you although. "i don't know. it just— happened." you bit your fingernail, while biting your lip.

"and you liked it? cheering you on. my bad. i got drunk and he took me home." she removes her makeup.

"it's all good. no makeup today?"

"nope. it's wednesday. i'm tired from yesterday." agreed.

"eren left. i don't know where he went though." come to think of it. you guys one night stand was a little trippy. you wanted to text him, but was absolutely to scared.

"he didn't leave you a note? text? your phone is right there." she cocks her head to the left where her bed was.

"i got a message?"

"not that i know of. check." going over towards your phone. you opened up your messages and received a message from him.

last night was something else. see you later ;)

you smiled to yourself, shaking your head. "alright, let me get dress and head out."

heading out towards the lecture halls with nia. you dressed yourself in a lace white tank top, gray jacket, and blue harvard sweats. walking in the lecture hall, luckily class didn't start. your eyes found the group. armin, connie, eren, and jean, as all of them were sitting in rows. connie and armin above, eren and jean below.

with a heavy heart, you both sat two rows from below them. "this is uncomfortable.." you muttered. "why?" she pulls her down her shirt. shrugging your shoulders, you yawned out and closed your mouth. class began right about now. for the rest of the period, you took notes on your computer and ate chips. even when your turned around, you felt eren's eyes glued on to the back of your head. uncomfortable.

but deeply inside your heart. you wanted eren back. every night, day, evening, afternoon, and morning. every time you see him, every time. your heart flutters. same for him. he was completely toxic. wanted you all for himself, not floch. not jean. not connie. not armin. but only for him.

hi <3 i like this
- jailah