Tanqr: Nice, what are their names?

Timmeh: Well, Chizeled invited over Red, Dexter, Mo and Pghl.

Tanqr: How did Kreek wear that maid dress?

Timmeh: Kweek told me i could play Roblox on his computer and so i did, when i got hungwry i went downstairs and asked if Chizeled got any snacks. Red said he got some chocolate and i ate them. Then, i heard Kweek yelling upstairs something about the drwess he's wearing. I heard Pghl and Mo talking to Kweek as well, i also saw that Red, Dexter and Chizeled covered their mouth trying not to laugh. First i was confused what was so funny to them, then i saw Kweek came out from the bathroom wearing that drwess. Pghl and Mo came out behind Kweek and everyone started laughing at him.

Tanqr: I would've love seeing him wear that maid outfit if i was there.

Timmeh: Huh?

Tanqr: Oh, umm sorry there, i got a little carried away.

Kreek: Ay yo, spaghetti is ready you two!

Timmeh: Coming!

Me and Timmeh went to the kitchen, the first thing i went to the kitchen was the spaghetti smell. They smelled amazing.

Kreek: I hope they taste good, because i haven't had them for almost 3 weeks!

Me and Timmeh took our first bite, to be honest they were the best spaghetti i've ever had!

Tanqr: This spaghetti tastes amazing! You sure are a good chef, mate!

Kreek: Thanks Tanqr, i would always remember my mom cooks spaghetti the same way as me when i was little.

Timmeh: Thank you Kweek for making the spaghettis, i love them!

Kreek chuckled a bit and said "Thanks Timmeh." Which also made me smile and blush under my mask a bit.

We all finished our spaghetti and then Kreek took the plates to the sink, i decided to help him since he did our dinner already.

Tanqr: Oh kreek you don't have to do the dishes, i got it.

Kreek: Don't worry Tanqr it's onlt 3 dishes that i need to wash, you don't have to.

We just kept arguing about who will wash the dishes, i got tired of him complaining to do the dishes so we had to do this the hard way.

Tanqr: Don't make me do this, Kreek.

Kreek: Wha-

I quickly pinned Kreek to the nearest wall i could find.

Kreek: Huh-

Tanqr: shhh.

Kreek: (Whisper: What are you going dumbass!?)

Tanqr: (Whisper: Are you going to let me clean the dishes?)

Kreek: (Whisper: So what, i'm supposed to do the job.)

Tanqr: (Whisper: You leave me no choice.)

Kreek: (Whisper: What-)

I kissed Kreek on his lips, i'm not supposed to do that since we are both rivals, i'm sure that will get him to let me washed the dishes. Kreek was speechless but i still didn't unpin him. I can see him blushing a lot, he's actually kinda cute looking like that.

Tanqr: So your gonna let me do the dishes now?

Kreek: ...

Tanqr: You get another kiss if you pick no.

Kreek: ...

Tanqr: ?

Kreek: ...

Kreek: No.

Tanqr: ...

Kreek: I'd like to see what you'd do, your not my mom. >:)

Tanqr: ...

Tanqr: Very well then.

Timmeh POV:

After i finished the last bite of the spaghetti, i went upstairs and look around Tanqr's house, i found his room and i decided to pway some Roblox on his computer. I can see Tanqr has pwayed a lot of Bed wars and Arsenal, no wonder he looks so cool. I got tired pwaying on Tanqr's computer and got off, suddenly i heard noises downstairs in the kitchen. I was curious and went down stairs again to see what it was.

I saw Kweek and Tanqr vewy close to each other, what's going on?

Timmeh: Kweek? Tanqr?

Kreek: Sh1t, h-hey Timmeh what are you doing here..?

Timmeh: I heard noises down here in the kitchen, what's wrong?

Kreek: Um.. It's...It's..

Tanqr: It's nothing Timmeh, we were just talking down here, heh, yeah.

Timmeh: But it's doesn't sound like your talking? it sounds like moaning or something.

Tanqr: Look Timmeh, you must've misheard. How about you go to bed? It's like 8:49pm.

Tanqr: Come on, i'll lead you to my spare room.

Timmeh: Ok.

Tanqr lead me to his spare room and i closed the door and went to sleep. I loved the bed, it's so soft and comfy. I fell fast asleep after that.

Kreek POV:

Kreek: (Whisper: We could've got caught you idiot!)

Tanqr: (Whisper: Don't worry mate, he's just a kid, he doesn't know anything.)

Kreek: (Whisper: HE'S STARTING TO LEARN NEW THINGS RIGHT NOW, IF HE KNOWS WHAT WE WERE DOING SOONER OR LATER, WE BE FvCKED UP.)

Tanqr: (Whisper: Let's just go to bed and wash the dishes in the morning.)

Kreek: (Whisper: I'M GONNA KICK YOUR NUTS IF WE GET CAUGHT THE NEXT TIME.)

Tanqr: (Whisper: Shh, it's late and i'm tired. Can we please go to sleep?)

Kreek: (Whisper: Fine but i'm sleeping in the spare room.)

Tanqr: (Whisper: Too bad, Timmeh took it so you can sleep with me.)

Kreek: (Whisper: Ugh, i'll just sleep on the couch.)

Tanqr: (Whisper: Oh no you are not, you are sleeping with me whether you like it or not.)

Tanqr just carried me upstairs with the bridal style, i blushed a bit but i don't seem to really mind.

Kreek: Can i just sleep on the floor?

Tanqr: Seriously? There's a bed.

Kreek: >:(

Tanqr: Heh, you sure are pretty grumpy sometimes.

I didn't respond to his and we just got into bed, i wasn't facing Tanqr but suddenly, Tanqr wrapped his arms around my waist, i felt my face was blushing but i didn't mind because it's really cold. Um, i just wanted to say that Tanqr was so warm when he wrapped his arm around my waist. I just decided to turn around to Tanqr and put my head on his chest, we both fell asleep.

(GUYSSS, I'M SO CLOSE TO 5 FOLLOWERS! I'LL MAKE A CHRISTMAS TANQRCRAFT ONESHOT IF I HIT 5 FOLLOWERS BEFORE CHRISTMAS :000)