Chapter 3: why is he staring

Ammi'sPOV
After I told Amal about what Idris told me two weeks ago, I felt relaxed.Than she later went home and I was left at home sine my brothers wasn't here.Am really enjoying my stay in Kano on like Lagos here in Kano I meet so many people while in my deep thought I heard a knock on the door, "who is that place," I asked "you better come and open this door before you start using bedroom voice here" Shuaib said jokingly " I won't open this door until you use your magic words" than I heard my other hitting on the head saying "you won't be serious for once in your life" I was just laughing while opening the door,after opening it I ran for my life cus I no shuaib will beat the hell out of me if I wait any longer.
        PlZ!! Don't beat me I said breathing heavily, " ok naw can to u two PlZ stop behaving like kids,"Shamsudeen said.  I Pouted my face like baby and said " Shamsudeen and not a kid"than Shuaib mimicked my tone and I just rolled my eyes at him "never in your life use those foolish eyes on me" he said.
        Shuaib and I are like cat and rat since day one. Back to present I heard Shamsudeen mentioned my name and I immediately went to check on him he said we need to talk just immediately i saw Najib name flash on my phone I excused myself not before saying we could talk later. I picked up the phone call when I heard someone saying the owner of this phone is in the hospital, I asked which one of them and I heard just come to teaching hospital I took my car key and immediately jumped into my car I was over speeding when I mistakenly hit a tree and had accident I saw someone asking whether I was alright before I passed out.
  After what seems like two days I was able to open my eyes I heard faint voices saying she's awake I don't think I know what going on suddenly,i remembered all that happened I quickly got on my feet to go check on Najib but the doctor said I should rest after that I immediately headed to go look for him.
   I feel so bad for him for abandoning him I remembered that I haven't had any contact with any of my family when i got to the room  Najib was I called both his family and mine  to the hospital.I wanted for what seemed like thirty minutes before I sighted my brothers and my mum I was expecting my dad so bad but it wasn't a new thing for him to disappoint me,immediately shuaib saw me he started shouting that were was I and bla bla bla. I told him to keep quiet that if I had died that is this how he would just let me go just then my mum said "are you guys done,"and the both of us immediately kept quiet. Shamsudeen acting like the responsible bro now asked that were have I been since the past two days that they were re so worried about me and they searched every nook and crook I just simply said I had an accident. My mum on hearing this was so terrified she started asking whether I was ok and had hoped nothing is paining me.
  I saw Najib mum and some other people whom I think might be his siblings immediately she came to my side I squat and greeted her Hausa girl style saying (in wani mummy) "good afternoon mummy," she said my daughter "how are you," with out replying my num shouted  "hajiya Jumah! Is this you ?" I was so surprised that no had to ask my mom if she know her .they both hugged each other were shedding a few drop of tears I noticed one guy was looking at me weirdly no lies he is handsome I looked away and said let's go check on Najib we headed to room 306 floor 5 as the nurse instructed us to do immediately we got there I was the first to go in.i jumped on him and started rambling about how I had about his accident I ran and on.my way here I also had an accident, that someone  kept staring at me  I just had to tell him to stop staring at me like that.
He replied me with the most shocking thing  "what is in you that I want to look at."

~~~,~~~~,~~~~~,~~~~~~
Asalamualaekum am back
I hope you enjoyed this chapter