Chapter 2 : Idris😈

Amir'sPOV

I was about leaving the mosque when I heard two girls taking about marrying an Hausa guy and before I forget I'm really good at ears dropping . I was hunting for a wife and I think I've found one.
  I've being noticing her and Najib but I don't know what actually going on I need to find out. I decided to head home and immediately ask Najib of something was going on between them as you know curiosity always kills the cat.
I got home and went straight to his room and asked him he told me they were just friends and they were also in the same department I got to know that name was Ammi also a Yoruba girl.That makes sense  now but the bad news is that Idris once got his eyes on her and you know if I haven't told Idris is a bad news so am I.  If I set my eyes on something then o most get it.

Amal's POV
I don't know why but my something like tells me that Ammi is keeping something from me order than personal issues."Ammi I want to ask you a question and you need to be sincere with me," I said looking  start into her eyes "Yes am listening to you," she said "what are you thinking about," I've been noticing you for the past two weeks now?" "Ok lemme tell you what happened." She stopped and started again " I was in college that Monday that last two weeks when Najib didn't come for college when Idris came to me,then he started sweet talking me and I just t told him to move to the reason why he is talking to me like that because I know he is a rough guy so t wondered why he would talk to me in such a way not until he said I love you and he said I should date him, I just excused myself since then keep distributing and I told him I can't date him all of the sudden he started threatening me that if I don't date him I will be in serious trouble.any time I see him he is always threatening me" she said and started crying "subhanallah! Ammi Please stop crying and tell me what he said trust me," "he said he will make my life a living hell if I don't date him," she cried again."Don't worry he can't do anything to you," I said while petting her " did you tell anyone," I asked " no PlZ don't tell anyone,"she requested " I won't naw clean your tears" she did as was told "when are your brothers Coming back home" I asked " they are returning this evening," she said.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////
Asalamualaekum guys one 😍
Jumah Mubarak to you all😘.
Don't forget to vote
Love you all