But I shrugged and give my all focus on the game.

He slowly and sensually move upward my gowns bottom, till he saw my thigh and the garter which is tied on my thigh. I hold my gown and then he pulled back his hands and looked up into my eyes, his lips are adoring with a naughty smirk.

Then he forwarded his face and first he leave a kiss just above the garter and I suck a huge amount of oxygen into my lungs. His just one kiss erupts billions and billion of butterflies in my stomach. And he again look into my eyes with huge grin while I was now breathing heavily.

Then he start removing the garter with the help of his teeth's and lip, which sends shiver down to my spine. Goosebumps erupts on my skin and I feel hot liquid make its way down there. I was controlling my moan in front of everyone, I know he was just torturing me. ASSHOLE!!!!

Then he removed the garter and give a little bite there while I moan a little, and then he put my gown down. I'm damm sure till now my face is all red in colour. Then he move forward and throw the garter into the air, every one jumps in hope to catch it but at the end Chris bro catch the garter and jumping here and there like a child who got his favorite' candy. What a mature ruthless businessman. ( Note the sarcasm) hahaha.

Then we did our first dance, and soon everyone start dancing.... After eating, laughing, dancing and a little crying we bid our byes to everyone and leave for our honeymoon. You're thinking about babies so let me tell you dad, dad and mom are going to live together till brother comes back so they said they took care of them also spend some more alone time with them.

At first me and Aaron go to the place which he decides us to stay for our first night.

We entered into the private beach villa, it was all decorated with flowers, scented candles and lights. We move inside and as I wanted to go for change he hold me into a hug and dragged me somewhere out side, at first I was looking at him with confusion but soon it turns into a surprise.

Outside of the villa their was a beautiful view of beach, the whole way from villa to beach is decorated with rose petals and candles on both sides, we walk together and reached at the end, where is a beautiful bed is located covered with white sheets, rose petals and heart in the middle. From the sides their was a canopy support. I turn to saw Aaron and hugged him tight, say thank you.

Mature--

"I got to know about your love fantasy that you wanted to spent you first wedding in the moonlight and with sounds of waves. So I thought it's a best way to do it." He said huskily near my ears.

I was looking at him, when he start kissing me slowly and Lovingly....but soon that kiss turns into passionately and hungrily. We were kissing when I pushed him on bed and sat on the top of him. I broke the kiss and start kissing his forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, earlobes, jawline and lips. Then I move towards his chin to neck where I bit him a little with pressure and he hissed in pain then I lick my tounge on the place where I just bit to shot the pain, he groaned in pleasure. I start removing his coat, then bow and at last his shirt.

His hard chest, board shoulders and that moving Adam apple giving a delicious look of him. He tried to touch me but I stop him saying.

" It's your punishment Mr. Gray, for ignoring me in the morning while talking to some lady. So for now, just bear what I was doing or else sleep with blue balls here." I said and threatened him at last, and he looks frustrated with my this statement. Because I can feel his bulge on my thighs.

Again I start kissing his neck, then lick his chest and he was groaning and moaning in pain and pleasure. It's the first time, that first wedding night and wife torturing her husband like this. But right now I was feeling proud of myself of controlling the well known CONTROL FREAK. Uhaa.

But my happiness bubble broke when I open his pants, and throw them aside. I was about to touch his little.... No! No let me rephrase..... His huge buddy when he stop me saying while heavily breathing.

"Don't you think it's unfair that you're still on so much cloths on, while here I'm almost naked in front of you." He said and very smoothly before I got to know he turned our positions and now I was under him and he was above me. Uhhhhhh!!!!

Then he pull the canopy and then slowly first he open my hairs from the grip of hair clips and tiara. Then he removed my jewellery, then heels. And then he start kissing me he kissed my whole face and start leaving wet kisses on my jaw and neck to shoulder. He bites me on collor bone while I hissed In pain, he lick the place and he leaves allots of hickey like this only.

Then he start removing my dress, his hand find the way to the chain and slowly, slowly he open it. A cold wind touched my bare back and then he pulled down the dress from my shoulders and start kissing me their. I was till now a moaning mess. This man turns me on instantly.

He slowly removed my dress and make my bosom free from the dress, as it was back less so their is no bra.

He removed the whole dress and throw it away from the bed. Now I was only in my lacy panty. He was looking at me with love, admiration and pure lust. His ocean blue eyes turns of darker shade.

Then he start kissing me on my bosom, to my naval, to my thighs and at last at my core from the above of my panty while I moan loudly.

"Aa...Aaron!" I moaned and he attacks on my one bosom and start sucking and chewing it while kneading and pinching the other one with his hand. He did it in alternative times and when he gets satisfied he removed my last piece of cloth and also his, then covered us with duvet and we drowning into our own loving world.

Next morning I wake up with the ray of sunlight hitting my face. I tried to get up but a strong arm hold me on my place, I looked up and saw the most beautiful and personal scene in the morning. Aaron was sleeping besides me like a baby, holding his toy. His hair was all messed, his natural red lips are inviting me to kiss the heel out of him, his closed eyes and long thick black lashes, shadows his cheeks. His bare chest is looking so hot and I wanted to lick and bit him.

I was thinking all the dirty things when I heard his voice.

"Like what you see wifey?" He said in his morning voice with a proud smirk on his face.

"Very much." I said and he soon hovered over me, that's when I noticed that we both are Fully naked under the sheets.

He start kissing me like no tomorrow and I also share the same passion and dominance but in front of him I can't win in this. And soon our kiss turns into the another morning heating session. After doing our deed. Aaron wore his pants and handed me my underwear and help me wearing his shirt. And then he carried in bridal style and made our way back at villa.

After taking a shower which is also turned out into an another steamy session. We ate our breakfast and headed towards the airport for our honeymoon.

Our new life is started with new beginnings, new and good memories. I want everything is as good as now forever. I wanted Aaron, Eli, mic, and den along with mom and dad with me forever. And I never let anyone or even Aaron dominated me except Aaron in bed.... Also I never let anyone come in between us.