CHAPTER 35

Allena--

"What do you want?" I asked confused, to both of the mother daughter duo.

"I want you dead! Understand you whore I want. You. Dead." Selena said Emphasizing her last words.

"Ok I understand why do you want me dead but what are you doing mam? Why did you support your daughter in her bad intentions?" I asked to the lady which is non other than Selena's mother.

"She did what you deserve, you just like your mother 'A Snatcher', first she snatch my love from me, and now you snatch my daughter's love from her. You little whore." She shouts with hatred and storm her feets into the cold floor.

"But what my mother do?" I shouts back.

"I'll tell you, but before that I want to enjoy your shouts and painful screams." She said and Selena slaps me.

"Ahh" I shouts in sudden act.

"Yes like this I want to hear her screams more." Said Selena's mother with venom smile on her face.

"Sure mom! Well I also love her screams, how dare she give birth to those bastards with my Love." She shouts in anger and hate.

"Dare you Selena, I dare you to say any word about my babies I'll chop your tounge." I roared in anger.

"Ohh so this bitch has a tounge. Listen you piece of shit, my Aaron never accept you or your those little bastards as his child, once I become his wife, I throw then out." Selena says with venom filled voice.

Before I replied she again slapped me, I taste iron on my tounge.

Then she take a fistful of my hairs in her hand and yank my head backwards into the pole behind me, from which I tied up.

"Look at her mom, how much good she looks in her own blood. Hah! You know what Allena? No one comes to rescue you, because you've no one. And I'll kill you slowly and slowly" She said like a phycho and start laughing like the same.

And again she slaps me. I feel my head heavy, maybe blood oozing from my back side, as I feel wet and sticky.

Soon my vision got blurred but before that I saw a figure, which is exactly like the killer. 'MY UNCLE'

***Aaron--***

"Chris.. Chris we have to go there right now... These mother daughter duo is good for anyone." I said in worry to Chris. My forehead is full of sweat beats.

"These bitches.... Why did they kidnapped her.... She's not the one who kill our mother. Then why?" He roared in anger and confusion.

"This is not the time to think about this, first we've to go and rescue my baby girl." Uncle Henry yelled and start coughing.

"Dad...dad! Please calm down. You're still not fully recovered... please for me, for princess, for us. Please!" Request Chris.

"I wouldn't, how can I? When my precious daughter is under the claws of these bitch..." Said uncle Henry, confusing me more.

"Uncle you know them?" I asked with frown eyebrows.

"Yes! Who don't know Selena as she's your girlfriend as well as a famous actress. But that her mother I know her from college time and I know her intentions are not good behind this." Said uncle as his eyes get watery.

"Uncle first we need to bring Allena out from there." I said, while Chris and uncle nodded there heads in agreement.

Soon a shouts sounds come from, monitor and I saw what that bitches do and said to my Allena and my babies.

"I'm going to kill both of them." I shouts in rage. But before I do anything Selena hit Allena's head on pole behind her. We can't see Allena's face because the camera is in front but I can feel her pain. But after that there was one more figure add. Which is I don't know who he is.

"Uncle, Chris do you know him?" I asked and show them that man, uncle who is crying and Chris who is yelling on phone to get the security, ambulance ready suddenly look at the monitor and Chris throw the paperweight directly on the floor which is placed on the table.

"HE'S IS THE ONE. HE'S OUR FUCKER UNCLE AND MY DAD'S BROTHER. WHO KILLED OUR MOTHER, WHO TRIED TO KILL ME, WHI DESTROY EVERYTHING." he shouts in rage.

"I'll kill him if he touches my Allena, because that sure Selena and her mother didn't come out alive." I yelled in anger and inform the cops to reached there and wait for us.

"Let's go, now there is no way I'm letting them come out of that cottage. Because of him my Allena suffered a lot. Now these three are gonna die." I shouts in rage and move towards my car along with Chris and uncle Henry.

First I go to my penthouse which is lock from months.

"Why are we here?" Asked Chris.

"I want my own safety." I said and he understood my words.

I move inside, then into my penthouse and went towards our bedroom where my secret locker is then I took my licensed gun out.

"You're so dead Selena." I said and again move out and race the car towards our destinated place.

"We're here!" I announced.

Soon we three move out where we saw the cops, fully loaded with guns, and Armors, also there was one ambulance as we said.

"Mr. Fred all set?" I asked, without wasting another second.

"Yes Mr. Gray." He replied.

"Then first we going inside then you attacks once we find the whole truth." I said but he protest.

"No Mr. Gray it's dangerous, why don't we go inside and rescue Mrs. Gray then arrest them." He said but I refuse.

"No Mr. Fred, I want my wife out without any another harm, which is happened we can't change but except it I can't risk anymore." I said and he nod his head in understanding.

"Chris let's go. Uncle Henry, please wait there." I said to Chris and uncle.

"No I'm not Going to stand here and do nothing, I'm coming with you both. I wanted to save my daughter as well as I wanted to give dead to that bastard with my own hands." Uncle Henry said.

"Uncle please understand us, if you come then you may become our weak point, we've one weak point already inside there as Allena." I try to make him understand.

"Yes dad Aaron is right. And as you want that bastard to kill, I'll surely give you that chance do not worry." This time Chris said.

"Ok! Now go and do it fast." He said and we both move inside.

'READY TO DIE!' I said in my mind and we both run inside.