Chapter 1: Mall Visit

My job as a janitor at a bar may be shit but, it pays off good. "you can have the day off tomorrow. we're gona be clossin this down for a bit to add a second floor for the partyin people." my boss said as he gave me my paycheck. "this floor is gettin a lil too small for em ya know?" he said then he chuckled."welp, i'll see ya around, y/n." he said as he got into his car and drove onto the road.

'i finally have enough for me and my lil sister mandy to go to this new high tech mall' i thought to myself as i walked down the sidewalk toward the apartment building. i've always wanted to take care of children. always so fun to sing and draw with, and playing with such wild imaginations. or, i just miss being a kid haha.

i made it to my apartment where i see mandy watching Princess and the frog on our tv. Our mom died when Mandy was born and dad died from a car accident. it was hard living on my own with my lil sister but, it's been 10 years now. (fuck maths bro-)

i decided to play a lil trick on this child. i silently sneaked towards the unsuspecting fetus and quickly attacked her with tickles "haHHahHaha y/n stop- hAhHahah--" she yelled "that's what you get for not doing your homework" i kept tickling her until her caretaker from next door came in from the kitchen with her dinner "oh! master y/n what a pleasant surprise." she said sweetly. Her name is lynda n she's basically like a grandma to us. "oh, pls stop calling me master you're not a maid." i said to her. "i will if you stop paying me" she said as she squeezed my cheeks not too harshly "but you've done so much for us since we've moved here." i said "now don't be ridiculous, dear. i run a small clothing shop. there's no need for you to pay me!" she said as she held my hand softly like a marshmallow.

"now, i've already prepared our food and by the way y/n," granny lynda said as she held hands with mandy to the dinning room "you've gotten your paycheck today is that correct?" she turned her head to me then i gave her a nod. "why, that should be enough for you and mandy to go on your mall trip!" she said as she sat down next to me n mandy. it was a small table. "it sure is. we're gona be goin out tomorrow. can you handle the place when we're gone?" i asked lynda as i look up from my plate to her face. "of course, deary! like you said, i've been here helping you since you two came here. im not that old you know" she smiled then i snickered "i know." i said.

The next day... brought to you by, SPAMTON G. SPAMTON

we were at the entrance of the mall. the inside was so bright and 80s-like like from Stranger Things. Posters of the new glamrock animatronics everywhere and even janitor robots "woww" me and mandy said in sync. and heck, this place just opened and there's already more than hundreds of people. "Okie mandy. Where do you wana go first?" I looked down on the child who i was holding hands with beside me. She puts a finger on her chin to think then looked around. "Oh what about there?" She said as she pointed at a poster about a concert hosting today at the ground floor "That sounds like fun, let's go." I said then we moved further into the pizzaplex.

We eventually made it and took a seat that has the perfect watching distance from the stage. We must've made it on time cause suddenly, the lights went out, lights from the stage lit up and cold fog started to form. Kids around us started cheering and so did mandy. I was excited as well but i held it in. Soon we saw four animatronics came up on stage wich all i can remember the names of. Roxanne the wolf, Glamrock Chica, Monty gator, and the fazbear mascot himself, Glamrock Freddy. Although something about them makes it feel different from other animatronics that i've seen is that, they're so lively. It's like, they're not even robots. And they move so humane. In the middle of the song suddenly, Glamrock freddy must've malfunctioned and dropped on stage. The kids went worrying and so did.. the robots? They even have emotions? What year are we living-- the lights turned back on and an we heard speakers around the area turned on.

"Terribly sorry to interrupt but it seems as so, Freddy has malfunctioned. Please explore the pizzaplex while we patch up our friend back into place" The speaker person said as all of the kids and guardians stood up from their seats and went into different directions in the mall. "Welp, that's that. Let's see if there's a playground around here shall we?" I said to mandy then she nodded excitedly. We soon got up from our seats and went on to find a playground.