We may get awards too for this.

So, for this mission  I'm appointing
Kim Jisoo as secret cop"
Director Eunwo explained his plan to everyone there.

Jisoo just became shook. Her blood ran cold by officer's statement. Her whole body is trembling now.

Earlier when her director showed the picture of Kim Taehyung.  Jisoo Just closed her eyes so that he will not scare her   in dreams.

She is most scared puppy among everyone there. Heck, Jisoo is frightened of tiny insects too.

She joined this department acting as if she is daring and dashing officer.

But reality is completely opposite.  Her friend, Chanyeol only knows about this.

Jisoo's father died in an accident five years back. From then, their family is under crisis.

Her mother and two younger siblings are surviving with her income.

Jisoo joined as secret intelligence cop six months back in this department.

She handles all system related stuff so well like hacking of criminal's devices . No one can beat her in this field.

Entire department was amused by Jisoo's hacking skills.

Even director Eunwoo was so impressed by her skill.
So now he appointed her as  secret cop in this dangerous mission.

"Sir, I h-have no i-idea about this case"
Jisoo said with stuttering. She is frightened to death now.

"Don't worry, I will be providing  every detail regarding this. 

You got one month of  training   for this mission"
Eunwoo replied with calculative mind.

Jisoo's face became pale at his reply.  Her friend Chanyeol who sat beside is still in shock.

It's a worst dream in Jisoo's life. Her entire body is shivering thinking of this mission.

"Sir, I c-cant do this "
She said with great courage.

Entire department became  shook at her answer.

Usually officers should never step back. They should be so brave enough to deal with any task.

Eunwoo raised his eyebrow at her answer. He didn't expect this .

He rubbed his temple for a while and came with an answer.

"Then quit this department,
officer Jisoo.

We will appoint another officer in place of you.

I don't have any option apart from this.

I'm insisting you cause you are secret intelligence officer in this department.

No one except few members of department know your identity.

Kim's mafia   has information of each and every police officer.  Along with  family members.

I'm sure your identity is not known to them.

So they will not be able to trace our mission"
Eunwoo said in very cold tone.

Jisoo's heart dropped by his words. If she is thrown out of this department.  No one will provide her job thinking she has some bad remark.

Then how come her family can survive.  Already her family  is completely drowned in debts.

She is clearing loans  from six months. Still there are many to clear.