Under control

TW: bullying, cursing, violence ||no nsfw it's wholesome || angst, fluff|| this really old and I'm just now posting it :p
I'm also going to use she/ her pronouns for Hange
(Hangexbullied y/n)

December 16th

It was finally Friday you were sitting in class chilling on your phone it was near the end of the day you were waiting on the final bell to ring.
You were so tired from the school day it was exam week, so you've been cramming all week long trying to review as much information as possible.

But on the upside winter break started the next week so you would have two full weeks off from school. It was raining so much earlier today and so you were hoping your coach would cancel soccer practice today.

You usually liked going even though you always complain it's your sport and you love it. Being  apart of a team, winning as a team just feels so great. You also had amazing teammates well... most of them. You immediately snapped out of thought when you heard your algebra teacher speaking.

"Hey guys I got your exam scores back and most of you did pretty well and Y/N you scored highest with a 98%". You internally felt relived you were so worried that you'd do bad but that was more than enough, and the exam was only 20% of your overall grade anyway but it was definitely a boost since you had an A anyway.

"Nice job Y/N ~ said Armin as he raises his hand to give you a high five which you gladly returned smacking his hand. "~ you even beat out Yelena again."

You and her were always top in the class it was either you or her every other week. More recently you've been consistently beating her scores. You could already tell she didn't like you, so this just added fuel to the fire. After Armin's statement you look back to where Yelena usually sits, and she looked absolutely pissed.

You turned around and went back to your tapping at your phone seeing you got a message from Annie.

~~~~~

Annie 💛🧸

Coach said we still have practice today :(

      Why does she hate us so much??😭😭

Ong fr😒

                                                                Okay thx I'll see u soon
Don't forget to tell Yelena !

                               Why? U know she doesn't like me rightt

Please I don't have her number.

                                                                                     Mmm ok ig

~~~~~

The bell finally rang you were gathering your stuff and you looked to the back of the class and saw the blonde speaking to the teacher, so you opted to wait outside the door. The tall blonde eventually walked through the doorway her face immediately scrunched when she saw you.

"What do you want l/n come to gloat"?  She said as she kept walking down the hall so naturally you followed. "No actually just a reminder we still have soccer practice today."

She then proceeded to ignored you. You thought maybe you could try and patch it up with her. you guys are on the same team after all. It would be easier if you could just get along. You both were turning down an empty hallway that led to the gym,you'd usually cut through there to get to the locker room. you sighed

"Hey I'm just trying to talk to you, look I know we're not exactly besties but-

You were cut off by her snatching your wrist and grabbing you by the collar slamming you onto a nearby locker.