✰⁖ ⟦ Chapter :: 10 ⟧ ⁖✰

Start from the beginning

" Here... Do anyone want to drink something?" Y/n said as she brought some coke bottle with her...

Everyone took coke bottles from her.

" So till the food comes let's play some games or watch movie? " Y/n asked

" Let's play some games. We can watch movie after having lunch..." Jimin said

" Yes good idea.." i said

" So what should we play?" Namjoon Hyung asked

" Two truths one lie ?" Taehyung suggested

" No" everyone said

" Never I have ever or The blind eye game?" Y/n asked

" The second one sounds interesting.. Let's play that one..." Jimin replied

" Ok but do you know how to play it? " Suga asked

" No " Jimin said

" It's ok .. No problem.. I know it... I will explain you all but first we need to go out for it..." Y/n said

" Where and why?" I asked

" Let's go in my backyard as it is a outdoor game " y/n said

" Okay.." we replied

" Hari you take them in the backyard I will go and bring something.." y/n said and left...

" Okay.. everyone let's go" Hari took evryone in the backyard.. We all waited for a while then y/n came back holding a blind fold

" So now about the game.. it's so simple. I will just tie this blind fold on anyone's eyes. After I tie the blind fold we will make sure you are not able to see anything. Then the one who is having the blind fold on the eye will need to catch other. Once you catch your turn will be passed on to him/her. " Y/n explained the game... It really sounds interesting...

"'Great but who is going to tie the blind fold first?" Jin asked

" Let's do rock, paper, scissors for it.." Suga said and we all stood in a circle and shouted " gawi bawi bo! "

" Hari... The turn is on you.." y/n Shouted

" Ok ok... " Hari said and y/n tied the blind fold around eyes.

The game started. We all run around. It was really fun when Hari was trying to catch someone and finally she caught Taehyung. I saw Taehyung was turning red.

"Caught you " she announced and pulled her blind fold below her eyes.

" Now it's your turn Taehyung" she said and Taehyung nodded she tied the blind fold around his eyes.

At first Taehyung and not able to catch anyone, After 5 minutes finally Taehyung caught Jimin.

Jimin was about the tie the blind fold himself...

"No Jimin you can't do this... It's not fair.." Taehyung complained and then tied the blind fold to Jimin...

While running accidentally Jimin bumped into Sia before I could hold any of them they where on the ground.

Jimin pov

After tieing the blind fold. Everything went black.. I was not able to understand where the others were... Still I decided to run behind the hooting voice they were making but suddenly I bumped into someone. We both fell on the ground with that particular one under me.

I heard a voice " Ouch " I removed my blind fold and saw y/n under me. My eyes were locked on y/n we both were so close. Everyone gathered around us. I stood up and helped y/n to stand and said "Are you ok? I am sorry y/n.."

" Yeah I am fine. I should have been carefully it's not your fault Jimin." she replied with a smile... We heard the sound of the door bell

" I guess the food is here.. let's go in" y/n said and everyone walked in. But y/n stood there with me.. we both were alone in the backyard.

"Are you ok Jimin? " she asked checking I was fine

" Yes I am fine. It's you who feel on ground you must have pain." I said

" No I don't... Like I said I am fine" she replied with a smile

" Really?" I asked

"Yes I am .. let's go now.. I am so much hungry after playing"
She said

" Me too.. let's go" I replied and we both went near the dinning table and sat ...

After having lunch we all went in the living room to watch movie. Y/n and Hari came with blankets and snacks. Jin and Namjoon Hyung sat next to each other and shared a blanket.. Same goes for Hobi and Yoongi Hyung. Y/n was about to sit next to Hari but Jungkook asked me to shift and asked y/n to sit between us. As our blanket was big enough so I, Y/n and Jungkook shared the same blanket and Taehyung and Hari share one blanket.

We all watched the movie and enjoyed the snacks.. The move about to end when I felt weight on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw y/n was sleeping and her head was resting on my shoulder. Omo she is looking so cute. I moved a bit making her sleep comfortably. And watched the rest of movie. Soon the movie ended. Almost everyone felt asleep cuddling with the one on their side. Soon I also drafted asleep...