Anbu and Kurama

Screaming, it echoed throughout Konoha, so terrifying nothing like it had been here since the Kyuubi attack 3 years ago. A mob of ninja were surrounding a small child with hair the color of the sun and eyes that shined like the night sky, now tear filled and pained. A ninja with red eyes and a fan on his back came forward, an evil smirk on his face.

"This is for my clan, you little demon," he said as he wove the hand-signs for the Uchiha right of passage Fireball Jutsu. It hit the young child dead on, but the mob didn't cheer. The Uchiha turned around, with the flames at his back to see them all lying dead. People feared by all the village stood before him.

There stood Kakashi Hatake and one of his own clan members Itachi Uchiha. He heard a whoosh and looked quickly behind him to see the fire put out by the Hokage's only son...Asuma. They were in the Anbu gear, mask included, but he had to be an absolute idiot to not know who there are. But what scared him more than the legends standing before him, was that the demon child was lying there with nothing indicating a fire, he was only unconscious.

"Why...," but before he could finish, Itachi had ended him.

"People like them make me sick," said Kakashi. He got a nod from Itachi, as he cleaned his blade.

"Let's just get Naru-Chan to my father." Two nods and they were off, with Naruto in Shushin.

Inside Naruto's Mind.

Naruto woke up floating in water.

"Huh, the last thing I remember is heat... was I on fire? I felt so......safe."{A/N Inside Naruto's mind he has great speech, because he actually knows the words and how to say them, just can't pronounce it right in the real world} Naruto got up and looked around, the water was actually only knee height.

"Did the villagers throw me in the sewers. Just Fucking great."

"BETTER HAVE NOT JUST HEARD A 3 YEAR OLD CUSS," yelled a booming voice. Naruto turned to suddenly see a giant gate with a fox on the other side.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHH," screamed Naruto at the top of his voice, sooo...pretty loudly.

"STOP SCREAMING," the fox the size of mountain yelled to gain Naruto's attention.

"I'm screaming, because you yelled and are scary," said Naruto cowering in fear, tears in his eyes. He was sitting pitifully in the muddy greenish water, trying to make himself as small as possible in the demon lord's presence.

Naruto could see the monsters eyes soften. "I'm sorry if I scared you, maybe you'd be more comfortable if I was in my human form," He spoke with no malice in his voice something Naruto wasn't too used to. Naruto nodded his eyes stopped tearing. Suddenly Chakra surrounded the fox and Naruto could no longer see him.

"Hey...I'm Kurama. Little one what are you doing in my domane," asked the voice already knowing the answer only wishing to see if Naruto remembered his abusers and rescuers.