The End of Viren

Warning!! If you're a Viren fan, you should turn around...

Callum flew down the cliff after Ethari. He was wrestling with Viren, suddenly, Ethari kicked Viren in the stomach and jumped out of his reach. Callum saw his chance and scooped him up. "Thanks, Callum," Ethari said gratefully.

"You're welcome."

Callum and Ethari flew back towards the top of the Storm Spire. Zym and the Dragon Queen were helping Rayla out of her frozen state.

"Ethari, are you alright? That was stupid of you!" Rayla ran and hugged Ethari.

"Sorry. But I got this," Ethari opened a brown bag, coins jingling inside. Three coins popped down from the bag and onto Ethari's palm. Both Rayla and Ethari gasped. Inside the coins, there were three elves, trying to push their ways out. One of them was Runaan, the other was Tiadrin, Rayla's mother. The last one was Rayla's father, Lain.

"Mom! Dad!" Rayla cried. "How do we get you out?"

"Clam down Rayla!" Ethari said. "We need to see how the battle is going."

Below them, Viren's troops suddenly lost their powers.

"What's happening?" Soren asked.

"Their creator must be injured or unable to battle," Lujanne said thoughtfully. (unable to battle = dead, but I like it better this way)

The stronger ones helped the weaker ones, humans and elves were together, again after a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodbye Viren...