Welcome Back, Avizandum!

The elves and humans were at the Storm Spire, in front of the statue of Avizandum. They held a red liquid in a container. The Dragon Queen and Prince joined them in hopes of getting him back.

"So if we spill this potion on top of the statue, we'll bring back the Dragon King?" Ezran asked, he was holding Zym in his arms.

"Let's do this." Callum said.

"Manus. Pluma. Volantus!" Ibis shouted. His arms had feathers and then turned into wings.

"Here, don't drop it," Callum warned as he passed the liquid to him.

"Do not worry."

Ibis flew on top of Avizandum and began to drop the liquid drop by drop.

After emptying the jar, he flew back to the ground where everyone waited.

Suddenly, there was red smoke and cracks began to appear in the statue. The smoke flew over to the detached parts of the dragon. It pulled the parts towards the main parts. The cracks made the stone armor around his face began to fall. Everyone smiled.

The rest of his stone body began to fall, revealing blue scales. After a while, golden eyes blinked open. The dragon looked around and when he was Callum and Ezran, he roared. "Humans! You'll pay!" Callum and Ezran (and Zym) backed away in fear.

"Stop!" Zubeia, cried. The blue dragon stopped and stared at his mate. "Zubeia?"

"Don't hurt them. They saved you and your son!"

"What?"

"Yes."

Avizandum looked down and saw Zym on Ezran's head. His glaze softened when he saw his baby, but hardened instantly when he thought his baby with a human! He growled. "Humans, I thank you for bringing me back and saving my son, but you're not welcomed here. You must turn and leave Xadia. Now."

"What?" Callum asked, he couldn't believe what the dragon said.

"I said leave Xadia. Right now. Don't make me repeat it again."

"But what about Zym?" Ezran asked.

Avizandum growled. "Who?"

"Zym, your son."

"Ez, let's go," Callum said, disappointed.

"But-but..."

"It's no use, well, bye guys. It's nice seeing you." Callum dragged Ezran back towards the border.

Zym tried to follow him, but Avizandum scooped him up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------