Some Serious Dark Magic

The elves and humans studied for days without luck, but today was different...

"Guys! I found it!" Callum shouted.

"What? Where?" Everyone came towards Callum.

"Here, I think we need to do some serious Dark Magic."

"Oh. That's a problem. Who here knows how to do Dark Magic?" Rayla asked.

"Well, since Viren's spell is powerful, we need to use as much power as him in order to reverse the spell."

"Okay, so what do we need?" Ibis asked.

"Um... it said we will need the horn of an unicorn,  the last breath of a victim killed by the target, and the blood of someone who loved the victim. How are we suppose to do that??"

"Well. The horn is rare, but the breath and blood is okay. I know where to get them." Ibis said.

"Who?" Callum asked.

"Here, during the battle, I collected some dying breaths from elves and blood from their loved ones. I thought they might be important because dying breaths are rare." Ibis held a drop of blood and an empty jar.

"Wait... you went around the battle field collecting dying breaths and blood while we were fighting for our lives?!" Callum demanded.

"This must be fate! Maybe fate wants us to revive Thunder!" Ezran said.

"Yes, this must be destiny." Ethari agreed.

"Who will do the magic?" Rayla asked.

"I'll," Callum volunteered.

"Great. We just need an unicorn's horn," Lujanne clapped her hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go Dark Callum! > . <