𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲.

爆豪 勝己

"UA Hero Agency

"UA Hero Agency. Sure. I'll send someone right away," Mina nodded, smiling as she hung up the phone. "Kaminari, head to the west district. Mr. Matsuda's battery's dead."

He groaned in response.

"Jeez, again? Why can't the old man buy a new one already? Ugh," he whined, begrudgingly getting out of his seat.

"Go get 'em, Chargebolt!" she encouraged, everyone cheering along.

"I'm on it!" he smiled, his tune doing a one-eighty flip as he happily jumped in the air, running out the building.

UA sent Class 1-A to a place south of Japan called Nabu Island. 

THe place had a serious lack of heroes since their local ones retired, so the school thought it would be a good idea to send 1-A for some hero work.

The population was small, no more than a thousand people, all of who were saints, so there were virtually no villains to fight. 

On the contrary, things were getting really heated on the mainland with All Might's retirement.

"Lost child in the shopping center! Is there anyone available to come with me?" Uraraka asked, standing up from her seat.

"Hard pass," Bakugou dismissed, keeping his eyes on his magazine. 

You were sitting with him, his head in your lap as you waited for a job to do.

Though you'd never admit it out loud, but you had grown feelings for the the boy. 

At first, his temper was annoying, but as you got to know him, you saw that it was just a facade to hide the genuine kindness underneath.

You slightly smiled to yourself as you continued to play with his hair.

"Yeah, you're obviously real busy, Bakugou," Kirishima teased, smirking at the two of you as he suggestively wiggled his eyebrows.

You shot him a warning glare, and he playfully put his hands up in surrender, smiling.

"Don't worry, Uraraka. I'll help," you sighed, untangling your fingers from his hair.

"Yeah? And how's your dumb quirk gonna help find anything?" Bakugou sarcastically asked, rolling his eyes.

"Teleportation will help me go a hell of a lot faster than you would," you huffed, standing up and making his head hit the ground with a thud.

'He's still a pain in the ass...'

"Like hell, you will. You're staying here. Let shitty hair find the brat," he ordered, grabbing your wrist and pulling you back down with him.

"Missing kid? Sounds like I'm up," Jirou smirked, standing up from her seat.