ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ

Everyone hears about the amazing galas and parties Tony Stark throws, and he throws them often whether he's there or not. He loves them and most of the time they are to raise money for charities, school programs or other important causes he's stumbled upon that caught his attention. People can talk about Tony and say a bunch of things but they'll never be able to say that he isn't generous with both his time and money.

The one thing people rarely hear about though, are the afterparties. Those are your favorites because once everybody's gone and it's just you and your small group, that's when the fun really begins for you all.

You are no Avengers but you were the agent in charge of watching over Steve while he came out of the ice and once he was out of it. You'd form a close bond and he's kept you around ever since, that was years ago. Even if you're not an Avenger, you do have your own skills and you are an incredible fighter. You're not afraid to go head-to-head with anyone and if they call for you, you come running without hesitation. They have learned to trust you and rely on you, even if you don't have any powers or that special letter A on your uniforms they consider you to be just as much part of the team as every one of them.

You are the only agent who went ''rogue'' and sided with Steve when the whole Bucky/Winter Soldier incident happened. Thankfully since then everything was resolved and went back to normal, with a new addition to the group: James ''Bucky'' Barnes.

It took so long before he felt comfortable enough to join the team at all for any type of activities and once he did, it took a long time before he let himself relax and enjoy being around kind beings again.

It's been nice to see him come out of his shell, especially for Steve. You had seen firsthand how hard it had been for Steve when he woke up and realized everything that he had missed, how the world had just kept spinning and that sadly everyone he knew from back then were either dead or very old. You were happy that he had a chance to reconnect with someone from his past, his childhood best friend nonetheless.

You can't even begin to imagine the type of trouble they'd get into together because seeing them now, the tamed version of themselves, you know it had to be bad. Their poor mothers must have been going crazy out of their minds when they were kids.

Thanks to Thor, tonight you're able to see another side of Bucky you hadn't seen before. Drunk Bucky.

Just like with Steve, you have formed a close friendship with the other super soldier. You have the same kind of sense of humor and are both big fans of sarcasm, when together you'd often get on other people's nerves but neither of you cared.

You enjoy spending time with Bucky, he's got the same kind of personality as you do: quiet, calm, reserved and it's comforting to be around him.

Bucky is the closest thing you have to a best friend and you're grateful that you got a chance to meet him, considering that he's over 100 years old and shouldn't still be alive today.

Whenever Tony throws parties, you usually stick with Bucky. You get drinks, find a quiet spot and sit there all night talking. Neither of you are fans of being in big crowds and your friends knew better than to try to get you and Bucky to work the room.

Tonight is no exception. You sit on the couch with him, chatting about the latest weapon that has been given to you for your next mission and sipping on your drinks.

Bucky's drink is mostly just to look ''normal'' because alcohol has absolutely no effect on him. No matter how much he drinks, he never feels anything, not even the slightest buzz.

Until the after party when you all gather in Tony's living room, scattered on different couches and Thor pulls out his special flask. Steve knows it well, it's not his first time with it but Bucky still hasn't had a chance to experience Thor's drink.