Christmas Special! - Oneshot

Start from the beginning

"Is it Hinata?" I looked over to Tobio, who now had a blush spread across his face.

"H-how the heck did you know?!" Tobio sputtered.

"Ha! Lucky guess." I now had a smug grin on my face.

"And is yours Tsukishima?" Tobio asked in an attempt to get back at me.

I nodded calmly. "Yeah, which works out pretty well since I have an idea for what to get him."

I wandered around the mall for a little while until I found a few perfect little gifts to get for Tsukishima. I found two little dinosaur plushies, one was green and had a little pair of glasses and the other was blue, and there was a little heart that the two of them were holding. It seemed like the perfect gift for Tsukishima. I also found a new glasses case for him, since Tsukishima had said his old one was messed up. I also got him a hoodie and a pair of dinosaur socks.

Tobio had gotten his present for Hinata, and then the two of us decided that we'd just lounge around the house until it was time to go to the little Christmas party. Daichi was the one hosting the party at his house.

Once we got home, Tobio asked me something. "Wait, where are mom and dad?"

"Oh, did they not tell you? They said that they were going to be on a trip from Christmas day through new years." I responded.

"So they just decided to leave their kids at home for winter break?" Tobio seemed shocked by the idea of our parents not being home for so long.

"Yeah, I mean I'm personally pretty happy that they're not here. It at least gives me a break from having to deal with them."

"Fair point." Tobio nodded.

Tobio and I ended up laying on the couch watching terrible Christmas movies. Tobio would end up crying during some of them while I was laughing. Tobio seemed to get too invested in the characters and so when something sad happen, he would end up crying while I laughed at the poor production value and the terrible story telling or acting.

Then, it was finally time to head to the little Christmas party our volleyball team was having. Everyone spent a while playing various games, and eventually Nishinoya and Tanaka thought that it would be a genius idea to play either truth or dare, or seven minutes in heaven.

"No." Tobio and Tsukishima stated flatly and in sync.

"Aw! Come on, please! Don't be such a party pooper!" Nishinoya whined.

"Yeah! I'm sure that Y/N and Hinata would want to play, right?" Tanaka looked over to the two of us.

Hinata seemed excited. "Sure! I've never played seven minutes in heaven before, and I don't really know how to play, but it sounds like fun! And truth or dare is always a classic."

"Last time I played truth or dare someone dared me to go home..." I mumbled. "Also why would I want to play seven minutes in heaven? It just sounds like an uncomfortable experience."

"I'll buy you food after practice one day if you do it." Tanaka said in an attempt to convince me.

"...Deal." I looked away from him and instead looked towards the ground.

"Er- I don't know if we should play either of those, especially since Noya and Tanaka are here..." Asahi seemed nervous at the thought of what Nishinoya could dare him to do.

"Y-yeah, plus Y/N is right, s-seven minutes in heaven would- it would just be uncomfortable." Yachi stuttered.

"Come on, I think it'll be fun." Kiyoko smiled.