Monday: first day of school

Me: ok so I decided not to get my friends point of view while we were together so it doesn't take to long. Anyways I started my day off normal or I should say school day normal got up ate breakfast got dressed and walked out the door you know the usual. as I walked to the bus stop I saw who I normally saw at my stop Jordan Danny and Megan. I haven't mentioned Megan but I will have her put a few pages in her so she's not left and I have known her for like ever so we are really close friends as well. I was the last one at my stop but I was the first one at my stop last year and I left the same time as I did last year. Hey guys! I said. hey max Megan said. I looked over at Danny and saw the biggest smile on his face. Oh lord I thought. hey bro you ready for a new year? Jordan asked. Danny burst in yea it's gonna be amazing! Jordan looks at me and rolls his eyes. Megan walks up to us. Well don't you seem like you just one a million bucks. I don't think I have ever seen you this happy Danny. She said with a giggle. Jordan looks over my shoulder and points. Hey! There's the bus! And this was it the first step to middle school. It looked like a normal bus to me and sure enough it was. Danny was the first one in line to get on the bus. As the bus opened and we walked on I immediately. Started regretting middle school. The bus driver was an old guy who looks like he can care less on what happens in the back of the bus.