Episode 7(Part 3): Elimination (Part 1)

"I want to be a superstar"

"I want to be like them"

"I want to be an idol"
---

It was the day on their performance. The day where they will know that among of them, there will be 2 who will got eliminated.

10 of them practice very hard. Some of them didn't get enough sleep. Some of them stayed on the practice room just to get the right.

The Camp Phoenix Trainees knows their hardship and they can't help but to feel pity on them.

Noah help Deep and N to choose a song.

Perseus and Adam help Aera and Min Jae on their vocal performance. They gave some advice on how to improve.

Ethan help Min Jie and Hyunwoo on their choreography.He gave some points on where to improve

Ailee and Eve help Ryun and Blossom on what song they would dance.

Kang Saera and Poseidon help Sam and Kio on their vocals. They gave some tips on how to improve

While Siwoo and Edg are the one who is cooking and preparing some foods in order for them to energize

It was like a family that the staffs, mentors, judges and even Jin can't help but to smile.

Jin didn't expect it...

That the trainees on his survival show was close as a group and as a friend....

---
At 1 pm in the morning... The trainees are now in the Camp Permission to Dance and they were sat by ranks. After that all the judges amd mentors came in, they bowed down to respect and the judges and mentors bowed down too and they sit in their respective sits.

Later on there was a guest who came in... A man who is still handsome on his age. The trainees were shock but they managed to bown down, then the guest proceed at his sit...

"Wait.... ********* will be one of the judges? Oh my God" Aera said. She was shocked that she also looked up to that man

Individual Interview

Aera: I should do my best! He is so handsome and he is vampire really, he didn't age... Fighting to me and to my partner