He suffers, He cries, She fights, She defends.

Start from the beginning

Tommy headed towards the dead hunter's body he hid in the bushes, taking his sword.

This would prove of use.

She then walked towards the hunters, not leaving any time to waste.

He tackled their attacks, sure, and only gained a blow on her shoulder, but it wasn't much of damage.

The hunters was confused as to why she was helping the hybrid.

He mentally chuckled at their stupidity.

Technoblade, however, was also confused as to why this random person came up and helped him.

Tommy knew deep down this wasn't all the hunters, and more would come very soon.

Once the last hunter was dealt with, Technoblade immediately studied who Tommy was.

"Why did you help me?" He snarled.

Now that Tommy could realise, Technoblade wasn't in regal clothing and was missing his robe.

He was wearing something suited for travelling and fighting - Black shirt and cargo pants.

"Simple. Don't hybrids help eachother?" Tommy replied, rolling a hunter's body onto their front.

Technoblade raised an eyebrow.

"You're a hybrid?"

Tommy nodded.

He hummed.

"I still don't get why you'd help me. I mean, I'm a bloodthirsty piglin hybrid. How could I trust you?"

Tommy rolled his eyes, "Look, don't you need help? You're wanted and it's clear no one would help you. And if you can't trust me then I'm sure those villagers down there would love to welcome you with torches."

Technoblade scoffed.

"Well? Don't you need shelter? You can stay with me for the time being. Hunters are on there way, too. There's no way in Prime they'd send a measly group like that."

Tommy took the sword she kindly snatched from the hunter with her as he walked towards his home.

Technoblade was warily following, unsure whether to follow.

So far, so good.

Tommy entered her house first to show Technoblade she meant no harm, as the person behind could easily kill the one infront.

It sort of made a positive affect, Techno was slowly more trusting.

Well, ever so slightly.

Tommy hung her bow and quiver up on a rack, taking the bloodied swords with her.

"You can sit down on the couch if you'd like. Do whatever you want, I guess." He shrugged.

Techno still stood by the door, prepared to escape whenever he needed to.

Tommy went up to her room and changed attire because her current clothes were bloodied, so he'll have to clean that soon.

Not now, as he had other things to attend to.

Like how he has a fucking piglin hybrid in her home. yeah.

Tommy was no idiot.

She knew Technoblade had voices, and the odds were they could recognise him or they may not be trusting of her.

If they recognised him then it would leave a very confused Technoblade, since Tommy doesn't exist in this timeline.

Then again, chat knows everything don't they?

a trove of worldy things.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara