She wasn't able to contain it anymore when Chaeyoung stood up and gave the woman a hug.

"You really missed me" So Hee joked that made Chaeyoung laughed.

"Are you following us?" Jennie squinted, she still doubts So Hee's words about keeping her promise.

"Miss Kim, it been two weeks." So Hee said and chuckled after realizing that it hasn't been that long since she left Korea.

"I got a job here 3 days since we came. My mom said it's not necessary for me to work because she saved enough. But I was serious about being a good daughter. I'll start university next academic year so, I'll help my mom while waiting. Is that a better reason, Miss Kim?" So Hee said and smirk at Jennie.

"I still don't trust you" Jennie said, her cat eyes turned cold.

"Jen."

"I know. Enjoy your meal" So Hee said and left after giving Chaeyoung a sincere smile.

"That wasn't nice" Chaeyoung said.

"I was just being honest"

Chaeyoung shook her head a took a sip from the milkshake.

"Are you really drinking that? God knows what ever she put in there" Jennie almost freaked out seeing her wife drinking the strawberry milkshake So Hee served.

"Jen, it's just a drink. Maybe you're hungry. Just eat" Chaeyoung said and took a bite on her burger.

They ate in silence. Jennie is still grumbling about Chaeyoung being friendly towards So Hee and Chaeyoung being unbothered and just enjoying her meal.

Less then an hour later...

They were a bit surprised when their security stood up immediately and in sync. Jennie saw So Hee walking towards their table and Jennie was ready to grab her wife so they could get out of the place.

"Tell your security I could help you two get out using the kitchen staff exit. There are paparazzis camping outside already" So Hee said.

"And why would I trust you?" Jennie said.

"I don't care if you don't, but Chaeyoung trusts me and I am telling you Jennie Kim, I would do anything to keep Chaeyoung safe as long as I can. I don't care about you getting caught by the paps, I only care about Chaeyoung" So Hee said not looking away from Jennie's cat-like eyes.

"That would be a great help, So Hee" Chaeyoung was the one who spoke.

They told the security about the plan and already had a quick word with the manager. So Hee lead the way and Jennie didn't have a choice but to follow.

Chaeyoung knew Jennie felt a little annoyed because it seems that she haven't come up with a better plan and so, she reached for her hand and they both walked through the kitchen with their hands intertwined.

When they reached the exit, So Hee stopped and told them that she cannot see them out anymore and told them to be careful.

"Chaeyoung, here" So Hee said and gave her the rose gold bracelet with a red rose pendant on her wrist.

"I forgot to give that to you the last time we talked" So Hee said.

"Thank you so much So Hee" Chaeyoung said and hugged the woman before Matthew escorted her by the door.

"Why are you helping us?" Jennie asked.

"No matter how evil I became these past few years, I still know how to keep my promises, Kim. I told you already, I am not a home wrecker" So Hee said a small smile forming on her mouth.