christmas cheer<3

A/N:
they are all aged up to 19 and live together because why not also this is mostly joliver but some of all the gang and lexy being lexy
--
jake, devon, junior, oliver, and lexy were currently sitting down on their couch watching the grinch (live action because yeah) when lexy suddenly had a thought "guys there's only 6 days until Christmas and we haven't even decorated or put up our tree" she said.
"shit that's right" oliver says "let's do it right now then" devon suggests. "HELL YEAH" jake says.

Christmas time was jakes favorite time of the year, besides Halloween of course. lexy takes off the movie and puts on her personal favorite Christmas song. "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey starts playing as they take out the tree from the closet in the hallway.

jake brings it to the living room and they open the box. oliver and junior go to the closet to take out the ornament box and other Christmas decor while jake, devon, and lexy start on taking out all the leaves and sorting them on the tree.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need" the song starts

"i don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree"

junior and oliver come back with the ornaments wearing santa hats and set the boxes down and go to help the others stick on the leaves.

"i just want you for my own, more than you could ever know"

"make my wish come true all, I want for Christmas is you yeah"

while everyone is working on the tree junior and oliver go to the kitchen to decorate it. they grab some tinsel and wrap it wherever they think it looks best. they had bought some other random cute decor and set it on the counter and different places.

" i don't want alot for Christmas there is just one thing I need and i"
"don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree"
"i don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace"

junior and oliver step back and admire their work. oliver wraps his arm around juniors shoulder and kisses his cheek. junior looks up at oliver due to this gesture and smiles. oliver takes his arm off juniors shoulder and stands in front of him. oliver grabs juniors hands to pull junior closer to him. Junior wraps his arms around olivers waist and oliver cups juniors cheeks in his hands. they both lean in and share a soft and long kiss until they are broken apart by lexy. "hey homos come help us with the tree" lexy says from the living room.

"santa claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas day"
"I just want you for my own more than you could ever know"
"make my wish come true all I want for Christmas is you"
"you, baby"

junior and oliver go and help the others finish up the leaves. once they finish sticking them all on they start fluffing the trees leaves.

"oh I won't ask for much this christmas I won't even wish for snow (and i)"
"im just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe"

lexy is now lip syncing to the song and dancing with her imaginary microphone in her hand. she pulls jake to sing with her and he does they are now singing and soon everyone joins in and starts singing together. they all wrap their arms around eachother and continue singing.

"I won't make a list and send it to the north pole for saint nick"
"I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click"

they soon stopped dancing and continued working on the tree, but still singing as they work. They start putting up some silver and red tinsel around the tree. Once they finish its finally time to put up the many ornaments they have. As junior is putting a ornament on oliver comes up from behind him and hugs his waist from behind, resting his head on the crook juniors neck. Pressing kisses to juniors cheek as he puts on some more ornaments.

"Cause I just want you here tonight, holding on to me so tight"
"what more can I do? oh baby all I want for Christmas is you"
"you, baby"

after they finish the ornaments they start to put on the white lights. they take turns wrapping it around and passing the lights to eachother. once they're done they take a minute to admire how beautiful the lights shined.

"oh-oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere (so brightly baby)"

"and the sound of children's laughter fills the air (oh-oh

before putting on the final touches they start to sing and dance together again. lexy is dancing with jake and devon while junior and oliver are practically slow dancing while passionately singing their song.

"and everyone is singing (oh yeah)"
"I hear those sleigh bells ringing"
"santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?"
"won't you please bring my baby to me?"

again, they stop dancing but still singing as they put on the final touches, some big ornaments or random cute decor.

"oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas"
"this is all im asking for"
"I just wanna see my baby standing right outside my door"

they step back as they are about to put on the final piece. "who wants to do the honors" junior says, holding the star. "you do it" oliver says then everyone agrees.

"Oh, I just want you for my own"
"More than you could ever know"
"Make my wish come true"
"Oh, baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby"

junior stands up on his tip toes and reaches to put up the bright yellow glittery star. "I can't reach" junior laughs. "get on my shoulders" oliver says and bends down. junior goes up on his shoulders and oliver walks up to the tree. junior puts the tree on as everyone starts smiling, the Christmas cheer filling their hearts with happiness.

"All I want for Christmas is you, baby"
"All I want for Christmas (all I really want) is you, baby"
"All I want (I want) for Christmas (all I really want) is you, baby"