=Reminiscing=

-Reminiscing-

"Azzy have you finished drawing?" -The human child asked with their sweet voice.

"Mmm... just... Yes! Here, I present to you my master piece!" -The goat kid excitedly said as he turned to show his little sibling his drawing.

"Ohh! it's like dad's flowers" -Kris cheered as they jump out of their bed almost dropping their red horned headband.

"Can I keep it?" -The kid smiled enthusiastically taking the sheet of paper from his brother's white fluffy paws.

"He he... well if you like it you can keep it" -Joyfully the monster accepted.

Kris happily climbed their bed nearly slipping with the whitish bed sheets to stick the drawing of the golden flower of their brother to the wall at the right of their room.

Asriel proudly watched from behind his little adopted human sibling that wear an old lime shirt with a yellow strike and the middle of his and some maroon shorts, he turned to his left to open the lemon curtains in their butter colored room so the light could fill the space with joy.

The goat picked some other whitish-grey sheets from his dusty caramel wooden desk to draw his sibling.

"Do you want to draw with me" -Asriel asked already knowing the answer

"YES! YES!" -Kris cheerfully started hopping, so then both Dremurrs would lay on the carpet in the middle of their room so they could draw together.

As the hours past and the sky turned ambar with the pink shadow of the clouds the snowy fur monster and his chocolate haired human sibling ended their pictures.

The goat kid in a lime-yellow sweater with a dark purple underneath and dark Jeans draw a winged violet figure with a rainbow mega sword, meanwhile the butterscotch child drew a green dinosaur whose Asriel had a plushie somewhere in their messy mustard colored room.

"Look, I call it the God of the Hyperdeath" -Asriel turned and showed Kris his drawing, leaving them amazed.
"Aww is that Fred?" -Kris jumped to cover their art piece with their sleeves.
"Don't look! I'm not over yet!" -The little Kris let out a funny giggle.

To be continued...