Chapter 23: Ravernal Empire's Remnants

Start from the beginning

"How long the reconstruction reach the acceptable level"

"Three months at least however we might shortened it with human wave tactics using slaves in building the ships and for the armaments duro should able to provide both munitions and cannons impeccably"

"How many ships could be built?"

"A little over 200 ships Your Grace" sighing in the numbers that aren't even half of the force sunked by Altaras, Ludius continued

"What about the ASEAN Shouldn't be they outnumbered by 2 to 1? Won't they use this moment where our imperial forces are weakened?"

"I doubted it Your Grace, ASEAN who benevolent and embodiment of peace and neutrality as they say in the barbarians countries outside civilized area will make a move unless there's a justification or else they'll be seen as aggressors, I suggest within a year we need to conquer this barbarian countries soon after we regain our strength before they could increased their national power"

Vexed by inaction due to the destruction of the imperial fleet they've sent to destroy the barbarian country of Altaras. However, they should destroyed the Altaras instead the Altaran themselves who destroyed them.

"Currently, after the information of the destruction our Imperial fleet that been spreading like wildfire throughout the uncivilized and civilized countries. And the countries who've been allied to ASEAN have became more brazen than before"

"Speaking of which, countries that been allied to ASEAN ...The Fenn is one of them right?" Everyone nodded in response "Send a fleet to destroy them"

The attendees froze in silence, attacking a country possibly being backed by ASEAN is foolish.

"Y-your Grace, are you sure about this--" He was interrupted

"Of course!"

"May I asked your reasoning Your Grace?" Arde asked

Ludius sighed and began to explain "The Fenn is not Altaras, they don't have enough resources to buy and maintain those should be expensive armaments that only civilized countries are capable of expedite to brought in service"

"N-Nonetheless Your Grace, what if the ASEAN intervened?"

"They won't, didn't you've read the reports of the foreign affairs departments? When the 3rd department punitive strike hits the festival in amanoki, the Fennese didn't purposely let the ASEAN knows about the punitive strike which resulted to death and harm of several ASEAN sailors thus there's a rift between the countries and likely the ASEAN won't even consider helping the treacherous Fenn for the act of betrayal they've commit and if I where in their shoes I'll do the same not helping those ungrateful bastards... Are there's any objections?"

Thus no one questioned, Everything proceed smoothly. Ludius once again looked to Arde

"Arde begin the preparation"

"Yes Your Grace"

The emperor ordered the destruction of Fenn would later turned into bloody mess.

Imperial Capital Esthirant, 3rd foreign affairs department

After getting roasted by the Emperor's office and other departments. The 3rd department staffs currently cursing the ASEAN envoys who disappeared and nowhere to be found.

"Shit! Those barbarians getting conceited just because they are being Supported by Mu!" Kyeos currently fuming on ASEAN

"How about the embassy of Gahara did they responded yet?!"

"Sir Kyeos they've responded However the response is..."

"Is what!" A blue veins bulging in the head of Kyeos