Jedi Council, Opera, Kashyyk

Start from the beginning

Anakin lower his gaze and Padme leans in "So long ago, when there was nothing but our love" Anakin pulls Padme in and hug her "No politics, no plotting, no war" Anakin thinks for a moment then he ask "Have you figure out about someone being the godfather for our child" Padme said "I thought Senator Organa" But Anakin said "I think I know someone who can".

Axel POV

Anakin and I was called to meet Palpatine at a opera Anakin picked me up and we reach the building we run up the stairs passing people hearing an Orchestra and a applause we run down a hallway passing more people we enter through a door to see Palpatine, Mas, and Sly Moore watching the Mon Calamari jump from a giant water bubble to another small one.

I took my helmet off and Anakin and I walk to the side to where Palpatine is we kneel down Anakin looks to Palpatine he said "You wanted to see us, Chancellor" Palpatine looks and back he said "Yes, Anakin, Axel" He motion "Come closer" Palpatine looks at us "I have good news" We look at the act then to Palpatine I ask "What is it, Chancellor"?

Palpatine said "Our clone intelligence units have discovered the location of General Grievous" We look to him "He's hiding in the Utapau system" Anakin said "At last" I smile said "Finally" Palpatine smiles as Anakin turn his head "We'll be able to capture that monster and end this war" He looks at Palpatine who said "I would worry about the collective wisdom of the council..."

He stares forward "...if it didn't select you and Axel for this assignment" Anakin looks at Palpatine "You two are the best choices, by far" Palpatine nods slightly turning his head he said "Hmm, sit down" He look to his advisor "Leave us" His advisors all stand up and leave as the Mon Calamari continue droning.

Anakin and I get up and sit either side of Palpatine "Anakin, Axel, you both know I'm not able to rely on the Jedi Council" We look to Palpatine "If they haven't included you both in their plot, they soon will" Anakin looks to me I shake my head confuse Anakin said "We're not sure we understand" Palpatine takes a breath he said "You must sense what I have come to suspect".

He turn his head "The Jedi Council want control of the Republic" Palpatine looks to Anakin then to me "They're planning to betray me" I turn to him, and Anakin turn his head he said "I don't think that-" But Palpatine said "Anakin" He turns to him "Search your feelings" Anakin stares at him "You know, don't you".

Anakin turn his gaze and move a bit he raise his head I move my head to watch Anakin said "We know they don't trust you" Palpatine said "Hmm" He turn his head "Or the senate" He stares forward "Or the Republic, or democracy, for the matter" Anakin said "I have to admit, my trust in them has been shaken" I said "I do have their trust, sir".

Palpatine nods slowly he ask "Why" He looks to Anakin who turn to him "They asked you two to do something that made you Anakin feel dishonest, didn't they" Anakin turn his head looking down I feel Palpatine gaze I turn to him "They asked you both to spy on me, didn't they" Anakin moves a bit in his seat he said "I don't, uh-" Palpatine turn his head "I don't know what to say".

I turn my gaze back forward I said "Neither do I, sir" Palpatine said "Remember back to your early teachings" He slowly turn his head "All who gain power are afraid to lose it" He nods his head "Even the Jedi" Anakin looks at Palpatine he said "The Jedi use their power for good" Palpatine looks back to the ballet he said "Good is a point of view, Anakin".

Anakin slowly turn his head "The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way, including their quest for greater power" I look at Palpatine as Anakin leans back staring, he said "The Sith rely on their passion for their strength" He looks to Palpatine "They think inwards- only about themselves" Palpatine turns ask "And the Jedi don't"?