Blame the Women

This is:  Montana Duke AHS 1984 ( Season 9: Episode 8)

You don't even know me. I'm not someone you can love, much less die for. I'm a monster. 

My ex-boyfriend is Richard Ramirez.

Wow- I can't believe you. I mean, I see how you look at me now. Like I'm disgusting.

 Men do heinous shit all the time, carve up tits, fuck dead corpses. And you know what, they're treated like rock stars. Fan mail, and movies, and books up the wazoo. And somehow, it's always Mommy's fault for not loving them,or the wife who couldn't satisfy him, or the pretty girl who rejected him. 

Why are we always the scapegoat for sick men to blame their bullshit on! 

I didn't make Ricky evil. He was already messed up when I met him. 

I didn't know he was gonna go apeshit. But fuck it. Fuck you all.

You want to make me out to be the villain? Well, fine. Now I deserve it. 

Since I've died, I've killed just as many people as him. And I fucking like it. It's the only thing in this inescapable hell that makes me feel alive. 

So you're right. I'm irredeemable. I don't deserve to be happy.

Fuck off, Trevor. How can I make this more clear? I don't want you. I need someone fucked up, like me.

I never want to see you again.