(17.) Shattered My Innocence.

Start from the beginning

And forget.

Elliot supplied thoughtfully. A doubtful of anger receded toward the man who I happened to host inside my body. I wished had a physical appearance so could kick his ass.

"How can you fix him?"

A mini handed Huggy a wrench and he proceeded to turn a loose screw. Boogie tensed as if in actual pain from Huggy fixing him up.

"Pierre knew a lot about mechanics. Worked the damn electric system." He pointed with him thumb behind himself. "Built those computers and machines you see there."

We were the room I'd been in earlier with the minis. The walls were collapsed on either ends due the the little fight that broke our minutes previously.

"Your a Huggy toy."

"And your a flesh suit." Boogie surprisingly spoke for Huggy instead. "Anymore questions?"

The robot sounded rather bitter. All the minis were still and either played together or stared as if were an alien planet. To be fair, they must've never been allowed out the rather. Probably due to some company policy or some other crap.

"I have a question." A mini stated innocently, pointing at the ceiling. "Who's that supposed to be?"

Huggy immediately looked up. He cursed under his breath and beelined for where I happened to be sitting. Shoving me aside, he pulled me into his arms as something leaped onto the floor.

"Hi~"

"Bee. Just. Don't. Please."

"Oh, please. I am."

Cat Bee's wings buzzed to life and and she pushed Huggy to the side with terrifying ease. The blue furred toy's back hit the wall, a gasp of pain leaving his mouth as he laid motionless on the floor beneath.

Cat Bee momentarily checked in Huggy with a concerned side glance. It was enough for a mini to hope into her arm and bit into the aiming to chew on it of all things.

She cares.

Elliot whispered through our thoughts. It hadn't occurred they may have emotions—which meant they felt pain—and feeling these caused weakness by the concern.

I think I see that.

"Go." The mini leader whispered. "Just go. Take care of the others. Especially Candy."

He ended with a shiver. I nodded quickly and helped Huggy up into his feet while Boogie clashed with Bee to keep her at bay.

Would they even be alive when I returned?

***

Everyone I know is dead. Everyone I know either hated me or hated me in the present. Everyone is an enemy of mine.

Including my newest creation.

Cuddly's the youngest?

Is it not obvious?

Fair enough to Elliot. I sighed when he ended the conversation. Whenever he entered my mental state it felt either cold or the worst feeling in the planet, affecting my physical nature so much even Huggy noticed.

And he was injured to the bone.

"You okay, human?" He asked in concern. "They tried teaching me about sympathy. Ended up torturing us all in the process. I taught them a thing or two during the payback."