Realationships brewing

^^ follow me on Pinterest @ offgroundinair. cheezy username i know😬.

Saige

I walk down the stairs wrapped inside my purple Slanket and on Instagram on my iphone. Stop to look at a picture that Dylan posted with the caption of 'my wcw goes out to @ saige_crow, she's the love of my life. I love you. Hope you feel better soon.💕' With a picture of us dancing together at the spring formal before Brien almost killed me with his freeze lights. It makes me smile a little, and blush. i comment 'i love you too😘💕' .

But today is a no makeup, no brushed out hair, just my bed head kind of day. My lazy Saturday.

I'm still freezing as fuck. I bump into Hunter while my head is staring at my iphone screen. I can feel my face still pale and my lips purple. I can sense that Hunter sees it too. Then i see a hand come to mine, next thing i know my phone is taken from my grasp. i look up to see my phone in Hunters hands. He shuts it off puts it on the dining table and walks over to me and gives me a big hug. My arms are still a little weak and I don't bother to put my arms around him. His chin is on top of my head and he rubs my back.

"We're home alone today. Mom and dad went to work." He whispers in my ear.

"Okay." i say softly. He hugs me tighter, which gives me the strength to hug him back.

"Wanna have Dylan, Thomas and Kate over?" I ask.

"Why not?"

We pull from the hug and i walk slowly to my phone on the dining table.

Kate=K Saige=S Dylan=D Thomas=T

S: hey wanna come hang? Me and hunter r home alone for the day.
K: r u sure? Your still weak.
S: im typing, arent i?
T: thats true
D: of course i do, i miss you so much😘
S: even though its been 3 days, i miss you guys too
T: im up for it, kate hbu?
K: why not?
S: 😱
D,K,T: what?
S: lets invite Naomi to surprise Hunter!
T: omg we should!!
K: lets try to get them together!
D: im in!!!!🙋
S: ok come over when you can!!

I turn my phone off and turn to Hunter.

"Well?" He puts his hands in his back pockets.

"They're all in."

}{}{

Once they arrive we all watch a movie. I'm still in my Slanket and I have Dylan to my left, Thomas to my right and Kate is sitting next to thomas on the big couch all in a blanket. On the second big couch is Hunter. we told him to sit there because we have a 'surprise' for him. Thats when we hear a knock on the door. Hunter gets up and to open it. we all smile at each other. i rest my head on Dylans chest. He winces at the fact im still cold as an ice cube thats been in a freezer for a week or two. Thomas turns to witness Hunter open the door.

Naomi's here!

"Hey!" She says cheerfully, I can hear the shyness in her voice.

"Uhh hey." he turns to us and we all smirk back, then i motion him to invite her in.

"Come in come in." he says politely.

"Thanks."

She sees the rest of us and our eyes meet.

"Hey." i had a voice crack.

She laughs. "how you feeling? i heard about the incident."

"Better now," i assure her, "thanks."

"You sure? You look as cold as ice."

"Tottaly, no worries." someone bring me 100 more slankets would be appreciated. Dylan wraps his arms around my shoulder.

}{}{

We all talk and laugh for a while, thats when Dylan gets an idea.

"Hey, lets play truth or dare!"

We all say okay.

"Who wants to start first?"

"I will!" Kate says.

"Alright then."

Kate scans the room then finally chooses her pick.

"Naomi, truth or dare?"

"Truth." she says.

Kate 'thinks' for a minute and finally pops the question.

"If you could date anyone in this room, who would it be?"

In that momment she immediately looks at Hunter...

CLIFF HANGER!!